Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylo4

Cadet
A\N Picture the main character, (Ray) as a younger Ray Liotta, and his brother, (John) as Sean
Penn in I am Sam, or Ralph Fiennes in Spider.
Also, I'd like to point out that for this story, I'm putting my heart and soul into it. If possible, I'd like to dedicate it to SydB_JenG.
The plot is about a schizophrenic brother who sees his brother, (Ray) talking to this girl online, (Monica) and he becomes obsessed and starts stalking her and tracking her down. Now for the Romance part, Ray comes to her side, protecting her from anything. So enjoy. It'll be the greatest thing I've ever written.
kylo4

Fallen

Chapter 1

(Synopsis) I fight a battle every day, whether at home or at school. I strive to be different. I just
try to be. I’m that kinda person. I always try to be like I’m different, unique, but I can’t keep to
that, because people wouldn’t see eye to eye with that statement. Deep down, I think that
everybody strives to be different, but me, I think I should be the one that get’s there.

FALLEN........

Back then, I used to go to High-School, before the first day I was so nervous. I was basically
trembling while the national anthem was playing on the P.A. system. But I remember getting
through that day just fine. But I think that it was when I first came upon the gambling during lunch
that I turned to something else, and that something else, was the internet. I went on all types of
sites on my time off from school. Not that any of them were really that great, but there was one
site that really stood out to me. The site was called www.allis.com I practically went on in it
every day of the week. There were message boards and everything else that you could think of.
Too many topics on that site to name. But you know what the main thing that stood out to me
was? This girl that I’d talk to.

I’d talk to her every time she was on, about anything. From a range of things. From books to
T.V., music to clothes. Like I said, anything. But the main point was, I wanted to meet this girl
and there was nothing that could come between me, and that goal. Except my brother.

(End of Synopsis)

Ray walked into the computer room, as usual, with his brown Levi Jeans, and his black Hawaii
shirt. He walked over and sat in his black chair, looked at the computer screen as it flickered on as
he pushed the button, and then grabbed the little compartment that held the keys in it. He brushed
aside the felgercarb that was all over his nice oak desk, and you could hear the noise as it hit the floor.
When the computer was finished loading, he entered his password, logged onto the internet, and
was ready to go.

After a while, (Ray had been talking to the girl that he had met on the site) he heard a noise come
from behind, and then he felt the firm grip of his brother’s hands digging his nails into his back as
he said, “Whatcha doin Ray?”
Ray turned around and faced his brother, they saw eye to eye. “I’m on the internet, leave me
alone.”

“Leave me alone.” His brother mocked. “You’re a loser man.” He pushed Ray aside and glance
at the computer screen, “What the hell is this?” His brother asked.
“Nothing that concerns you John.” Ray replied, as he tried to cover up the computer screen. But it was too late, his brother had already had a quick glimpse, all that was needed to be seen to tell
what was going on, and despite John’s schizophrenia, which he has been trying to treat since grade
9, (he’s in grade 11 now) he sometimes acts weird.

“It’s that girl, like I said many times before, isn’t it?”
“Oh, just shut-up!” Yelled Ray, and he got up out of his chair and pushed his brother out of his
room.

Meanwhile, on the computer.

Ralo4: What’re you doing?
JenSyd: Just listening to music while typing this. Why?
Ralo4: Just wondering.
JenSyd: Oh!!!!
Ralo4: Anyway, I’m writing a novel right now.
JenSyd: Really, what’s it about?
Ralo4: It’s about a lawyer who’s defending the mob and a cop who has to weasel in with them.
JenSyd: Oh, cool. Anyway, I gotta go. Talk to you later.
Ralo4: Yah, I’ll talk to you later. Bye.
JenSyd: Bye.

Ray got up from the computer and exited the room, the only thing on his mind was to meet the
girl that he had been talking too for so long. Her name, was Monica.

It doesn't. It has something to do about my feelings for an Alias member. Lst time I checked, it wasn't called ALIAS Romance fiction. It was just callled Romance fiction. I just hope that you enjoy it.
kylo4

I would now like to point out, that eventually, in the story, Alias characters will come into play.
kylo4

I may close this story down, via lack of people reading it, so please, I'm begging you, please read it.
kylo4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back