Dark Secrets

WOW, long time since an update... loved it! Lauren though.... sl**! Grrrr...!! Hahaha, he cant stop thinking about her, thats sorta funny... thanks for the pm!

Anyhoo:
sexcivaughn14 said:
lol, nice lucy...you know your sig still makes me cry
[post="1275694"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
what... why does it make you cry :(

All very valid questions that I too would like the answers to. Love how Vaughn blew Lauren off so quickly.

Great update

Thanks for the PM

I'm glad that they are on better terms now! What did she mean when she said to not look to far into her? That has got me thinking about what she is really hiding and what happened to make her leave? Was that Sark that called her... Whoever it was she obviously doesn't want to talk to him, so why doesn't she change her number like she changed her address?

Great chapter! Update soon!

Megan

gucci_94 said:
WOW, long time since an update... loved it! Lauren though.... sl**! Grrrr...!! Hahaha, he cant stop thinking about her, thats sorta funny... thanks for the pm!

Anyhoo:

what... why does it make you cry :(
[post="1341850"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
the old one, the gartan one *tears*

I :love: that song!!! so what did sark do 2 her? and why doesnt he leave her alone?? :Ponder:
I wish syd will let micheal in! and the cow!!! i liked how he blow him off!
gr8 update!! thanx 4 the pm!

freaky said:
I :love: that song!!! so what did sark do 2 her? and why doesnt he leave her alone?? :Ponder:
I wish syd will let micheal in! and the cow!!! i liked how he blow him off!
gr8 update!! thanx 4 the pm!
[post="1347343"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I bet its because sark had sex with her and she got pregnent (that explains why her friend wont talk to her) moved away and has a kid i bet you that it.

CAN I GET A PM

I reeealllly reaaallyy like this fic ( I'm not usually fond of the AU s/v highschool fics but this one is amazing!!) Can I get a pm when you update! THANKS!

Back