FANFIC game

DUDE I didn't mean it that way.

Ok so where did we leave that cuz I don't know who we are taking?
so I guess I will just write where I think it should start well again like from the last person. ok the one where syd and vaughn are at dinner here we go,

Sydney and Vaughn are at dinner haveing alot of fun talking and all of a sudden vaughn becomes serious,
Vaughn~Syd I think we need to talk
Syd~sure about what?
Vaughn~you could never do anything to hurt u so
Syd~Vaughn what are you trying to tell me?
Vaughn~ Sydney...... (he stands up and walks over to her neals down on one knee and takes out the ring)....Sydney will you merry me?
at this syd begins to cry
Sydney~ Oh Vaughn

ok u peeps can add

jk jk heres the real story

o-mi-gosh i gotta call francie-syd
*vaughn smiles his way cute smiles*
**on the fone**
francie...guess what?...im gonna get maried!!!!-syd
o that is so great syd....but i gotts tell u something though......meet me at home now..-freplica
umm...okay...bye-syd
*vaughn still smiling his his way cute smile*
what?-syd
i love u-vaughn

heehehe no blood shed either!

so francie is dead or not? i dont think so.. well shes not dead anymore.

ooo and francie is evil...

Francie on cell phone:

FRAN: Shes taken the bait.
SARK: Goood feel free to inform V of the next situation.

LOL! This story is getting way outta hand! :lol:
Syd and Vaughn then leave the restaurant and head over to meet Francie.
A few minutes later, Vaughn and Syd pull up to Syd & Francie's house.
Vaughn goes to open the door to the house and is shot!
Vaughn then falls to the floor unconscious.
Just then Sydney comes in and sees Vaughn lying on the ground. She then looks up to see who Vaughn's shooter is.
"Marshall!"
:lol:
Hey, at least it's not Sydney who got shot this time! ;)
(Marshall's all, "It was an accident! I swear!" j/k)

LMAO!!! THISBIS HALRIOUS!!!

okay...

SYD: MARSHALL!!! HWy'd you shoot Vaughn!
Marshall: I thought he was francie..
Syd: but y woudl you shoot francie..
Marshall: She's evil!

"Marshall," says Syd, "you haven't been burning SuperGlue in an unventilated area again, have you?"

"What? No, Syd really, your friend Francie, she's evil. Not like horns coming out of her head evil, but like, she's-not-really-Francie-she's-working-for-the-bad-guy evil."

"Hey," Vaughn's voice interrupted, "don't mind me, the guy down here who was shot, you know, your fiance"

"Oh my God, Vaughn!" said Syd, dropping down to her knees to inspect Vaughn's injuries.

"I'm okay," said Vaughn, getting to his feet. "What with all the shooting, I thought a bullet proof vest might come in handy tonight. You know me, I'm always prepared."

"As am I," stated someone from the shadows.

:lol: That was a really great addition cancan99!

"Francie!!" shouted Syd as she saw her best friends replica pointing a gun at her.
"The name's Alison actually," replied Freplica while still aiming the gun at Syd.
Just then, Marshall shoots his gun again.

"Dang it Marshall!! Why do you keep shooting me!?" yelled Vaughn as he again fell to the floor.
"Oh...um...I'm sorry Mike...can I call you Mike? No? Okay...um...Mr...Agent Vaughn...I was trying to shoot the evil Francie again...but I seem to have missed...again" studdered Marshall.

Just then, someone pops up behind Freplica and hits her on the head causing her to fall to the floor unconscious.
Everyone looks and is startled by what they see.

Will, standing over Freplica's unconscious body, wearing a mask and a cape that oddly resembled a Batman costume. :lol:

Honestly laughing so hard that I'm crying!!! :D

"Will?" Said Syd "What are you wearing?"

"Oh, this? Yeah, just trying to earn some extra cash, been working down at Magic Mountain on weekeds... So could someone please tell me why my girlfriend is trying to shoot Syd, and why is Vaughn on the ground with, like, two bullet holes in his chest."

nice one cancan99

ok, here goes:

"long story" Syd said. "The reason vaughn has bullet holes is b/c Marshall here, meant to shoot Francie but ended up shooting Vaughn.

"Wait, why would Marshall wanna shoot Francie?"

" Well, Francie isn't really who we thought she was. Appearantly, this is Allison."

WOW!! Very nicely done cancan! My hats off to you! :D
I should probably let someone else write right now. I have the tendency to get carried away at times. Hence the bat suit! :lol: :thinking: :lol:

aliasfan_614 said:
okay spygurl001.... here's the whole story...(i got kinda bored)...i also fixed spelling and grammar mistakes (i must have been REALLY bored)....i also added some.... ^_^

~Fan Fic Game Story~

Sydney was driving to her apartment when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She immediately went into suspicion, her mind usually does that. Someone was following her, and she thought she knew who it was...
Sydney turned the corner, just to make sure the car behind her was actually following her. She prayed it wasn't. Sydney looked into her rear-view mirror and watched in horror as the black van turned the corner also...
The person in the van opened their window and pulled out a gun. Sydney sped up...
She took and left then a right and then she turned into an ally the first thing she did was called Vaughn. ''Vaughn, I need to talk to you right now.''
"Sydney, what is it?" asked Vaughn worriedly.
"I'm being chased by a car and their shooting at me," she said while maneuvering the car through the busy Los Angeles Streets
"Well, can you see who's in the car?" he asked.
"Yes, it' my mom," her voice trembled as she spoke in a barely audible whisper.
"Your mom?!" Vaughn said with doubt in his voice " are you sure?"
"Yeah, Vaughn! I'm not blind, it my mom!" Sydney said frustrated
"Ok Syd, listen to me turn right to the warehouse, I'm calling Kendall to tell him"
Sydney gets finally to the warehouse. Vaughn calls Kendall.
Kendall "Hello" with a sleepy talk
Vaughn "Kendall Sydney...I mean Agent Bristow is being chased" real worried
Kendall "Agent Vaughn its 1:00am"
Vaughn "who cares Agent Bristow is in trouble and if you don’t send anybody then I’m going for her"
''Agent Vaughn, how do you know this?''
''She called me.''
''Why did she call you.''
''Why not?''
''Well,''
'Kendall you get a team together or I go after her.''
''Well Mr. Vaughn I think you should get going then.''
''You jack a$$.''
Vaughn hangs up the phone angrily.. Damn him that son of a....
Vaughn gets into his car and calls back Sydney, however she isn't picking
Calling Sydney back he tells her to pull into the alley on new market street take a right onto the small road and run into the seven eleven and then go to the bathrooms he would meet her there...
Vaughn waits for Sydney for ten minutes, but she doesn't come. After thirty minutes, Vaughn gets worried...
Vaughn called her on her cell. After three agonizing rings someone picks up.
"Syd-" began Vaughn before any words could be said on the other line.
"Hello." said a voice (NOT Sydney's)
"What have you done with Sydney?"
"Well, you'll just have to wait to find out, won't you."
Vaughn started to breathe more quickly. He started to say something, but the person on the other end hung up.
Vaughn had to think quickly. What was he going to do? Even he didn't know...He thought for a moment. He quickly picked up his cell phone and dialed Marshall's number...
"Hello?" Marshall answers.
"Hey, Marshall----" Vaughn is cut off
"hey man...it's like late...you know? I was sleeping and dreaming this really great dream..." Marshall gets cut off.
"I need your help NOW! Kendall won’t do anything, but Sydney’s in danger!" Vaughn says
"Well okay but u know the thing is"
"Marshall! Track Syd's cell and call me"
"okay um agent Vaughn?.."
*click*
Vaughn, now driving faster than ever.
Marshall calls him.
Vaughn doesn’t answer for a long while.
"Vaughn"
"Hey. I was wondering why you didn't pick up."
"Did you get a location?" asked Vaughn impatiently.
"Yeah. And you'll NEVER guess where it is."
"Just tell me where it is!" Vaughn yelled in the phone and you could definitely sense how scared he was (for Sydney).
"Its...." suddenly Vaughn's phone went silent.
Marshall quickly redialed a few times until Vaughn came on
"yeah where is it gorram it" Vaughn yelled
"its...Baltimore" Marshall said
(how they get to Baltimore in like 3 hours I have no clue but whatever maybe it could be this superfast traveling Rambaldi thing who knows)
Vaughn soon arrived in Baltimore, and later when he was at a pay phone calling Marshall, he looked down and saw a bracelet. It was Sydney’s! It had her initials engraved in the middle so he knew it was hers. Quickly he dialed Marshall’s number.
"Marshall, its Vaughn" Vaughn said, "can you trace this phone I'm talking to you on and see if it is near a place where Syd could be"
"there is a warehouse up the street and to the left, check it out," Marshall replied.
"I’m on it" and with that Vaughn hung up
He drove faster and faster until he finally reached it, but it felt like forever to him. He needed to find Sydney, he needed her! He went inside the Warehouse then he heard a voice behind him. "I thought you would have gotten her sooner Mr. Vaughn, I expected better from you.''
Vaughn turned around quickly, but not quick enough. Two big men grabbed him from behind and blindfolded. The voice laughed cruelly.
"Now you can join your precious Sydney,” the voice said evilly...
That's when everything went black.
He woke up in a large room. As his eyes adjusted to the dim light he couldn't believe what he saw.
"Oh my G-d."
Sydney was just lying there, though he could tell she was still barely breathing.
Vaughn scrambled over to her and gently shook her trying to get her up.
"Syd. Syd!" he whispered. Her eyes opened slowly.
"Vaughn?'
"Syd, there aren't any guards we can get out!"
"I-I can't get up."
Vaughn scooped her up in his arms.
"Who's doing this to us?" asked Sydney quietly as they ran through the hallways.
A gun cocked behind them. "Me."
Vaughn turned to see Irina with a gun to his head, Sark standing near by, his gun trained on Sydney. He knew what they wanted, and if by giving it to them he could save Sydney, then he would.
Sydney lay weak in his arms, and if she had been able to move, Vaughn knew that someone would have probably been shot.
"If you want to help Sydney, this is what I need."
I will never help u!-Vaughn
u will if u wanna save her-Irina
Vaughn don’t do it..I was wrong..she is evil-Syd weakly
don’t talk to my mother like that!-Sark
Irina smiled a cruel, secretive smile only she could pull off.
"I have a brother?" Sydney asked, trying to raise her head enough to speak.
"You bet, Sis." Sark replied dryly.
"So, are you gonna help us so you can save your dearest little angel, or not?" Irina cocked an eyebrow at Vaughn.
''Vaughn, don't do it.''-Syd
''I waiting Mr. Vaughn''-Irina
''What do I need to do?''-Vaughn
“No Vaughn, she’ll only betray us,” Sydney said limply.
“I’m so glad that you have finally come to your senses, Agent Vaughn,” Irina said cruelly.
“I’m only doing it for Sydney,” Vaughn said coldly.
“I don’t really care who you do it for,” Irina said.
“Come on Agent Vaughn, this way,” Sark said. He pointed his gun at Vaughn and Sydney. Vaughn followed reluctantly.
Hey there. I hope no one minds, but I think I am going to do the same thing for the rest of the story (put it all together). :smiley: It's getting kinda confusing (to me anyways). But if it annoys anyone, let me know and I will delete the posts. :D
(Also, I'm a major insomniac and seriously need something to do). :rolleyes:
I will also try to clear up any errors so that the story is less confusing. :D

Karie

Story continued:

Vaughn walked slowly. The barrel of the gun cold against his neck. Sark whistled a merry tune as they walked. They got to a door. Vaughn peered in and couldn’t believe what he saw...
Meanwhile, Syd was still on the floor. Irina approached her...

Vaughn noticed Irina advancing on Sydney.
"Get away from her!" Vaughn shouted.
Irina backed off. "Make Agent Vaughn feel welcome," Irina instructed Sark cruelly. She left the room.
Vaughn crouched down next to Sydney. She had fainted. He felt her pulse. I was faint.
"What do you want with me?" Vaughn asked coldly to Sark. He stood up so he was eyes level.
Sark pointed his gun at Vaughn's stomach. "That's for me to know," Sark said.
Vaughn was too fast. He kicked the gun out of Sark's hand. It fell to the floor. Vaughn reached for the gun. Sark pinned him down on the floor.
"Don't move," Vaughn heard. He looked up. Sydney smiled cruelly as Sark got off Vaughn. Sydney had the gun. She pointed it at Vaughn.
"Sydney what are you doing?" Vaughn asked, standing up as well. He put his hands on his head to show her he had no weapons.
"What I should have done a long time ago," Sydney said. She pulled the trigger....

Suddenly, Sark fell dead on the floor. Vaughn ran over to Syd.
"Don’t ever scare me like that, again," Vaughn said.
"I wont," Syd said.
Then they kissed passionately. They finally knew they had to stop. So they went to Sark to check is pulse, just in case. He was dead. They then ran quickly out of the warehouse before more people came. (Irina had left earlier; they don’t know where she is)

“Where are we going to go?” Syd asked
Vaughn wasn’t sure the only thing they knew was they had to get out of there.. He answered what he thought would be a safe place....
"We’ll have to go to my house..."
"Your house," said Syd, "maybe we should just go back to the CIA"
"umm..." Vaughn realizing their chance of safety at his house was tiny, immediately agreed.

At the CIA
Kendall-''I'm so glad you two are ok.''
Vaughn-''Yeah right you were going to let Sydney get killed if you would have cared you would have sent someone.''
Kendall-''I did send someone I sent you.''
Vaughn-''You didn't send me anywhere. I told you I was going to go.''

"But I knew you would go."
"Whatever. Why didn't you send in backup?" Vaughn was PISSED.
"We had other-"
"What could possibly be more important than Sydney's life?!"
"Well," said Kendall slowly, "I wasn't supposed to tell you."
"Tell me what?"

“That we’ve actually been on a mission to find your father.”
Vaughn was now sort of interested, sort of pissed!
“MY FATHER...my father is dead!”
“Yeah well that’s what we thought too. He’s actually working for the KGB and he must be stopped.”
Sydney stood in awe as she saw Vaughn’s face turn red with anger.

"What the hell? My dad could not be working for the KGB. That’s impossible. He’s loyal to America and this is bull[EDIT]." Vaughn said with his red face and his fists clutched tightly and he was breathing heavily.
"Agent Vaughn, you do not use that kind of language around me. I’m only telling you the truth. We suspect your father is KGB! That is the truth!" Kendall yelled.
Vaughn fumed with anger and pushed Kendall against the wall. " You drop this case now. You are wasting your time!

"Agent Vaughn, unless you want to lose your job, or maybe a few teeth, I suggest you unhand me," Kendall fumed. Vaughn pulled himself away reluctantly, and retreated towards Sydney. Kendall reached for a folder on his desk. He threw it on the ground in front of Vaughn. Papers flew in every direction. Vaughn stooped to pick up a document and dropped his head.

Syd-“Vaughn what is it?''
Kendall-''It's proof that his father is still alive and well working for the KGB''
Vaughn-''I don't get it this can't be right, he would never betray this country he would never betray me could he?''
Kendall-“Well it appears so.''

Later, at the Vaughn's house. The CIA had turned Vaughn's house into a safehouse, guards patrolled in front of the house. They had figured that Sark and Irina did not know where Vaughn lived, and even if they did, the guards probably wouldn't have a problem.
"Here you go Michael." She tried out his first name tentatively, handing him a glass of wine as they watched a movie together. Or actually, Sydney watched Vaughn, and Vaughn watched the floor.
"Thanks."
Sydney leaned into him, and his arm went around her.
"Michael."
"Sydney..."
"You're going to-"
"My father is not working for the KGB."
"But what if he is."
"He's not!"
"But he is..." said a voice behind them in the doorway.

As they (Syd and Vaughn) turned around they saw Irina and someone in the shadows...

"Mom?" Sydney asked.
"Dad?" Vaughn asked.
"What's going on?" Vaughn demanded, regaining his authority.
"Son, there is something I need to tell you."

"There's nothing you NEED to tell me. You being here with HER," Vaughn gestured angrily towards Irina, "Pretty much explains everything."
"NO! You need to here the whole story."
"I will NOT listen to anymore of your lies. And how did you get past the guards?"
Irina showed them a machine gun that she had hidden behind her back. "Bang." she said simply.
And that's when Vaughn just snapped.

Vaughn-''I can't believe you! How could you ever do such a thing dad? No, I can't call you dad! I don't even know who you are!''
Vaughn Sr.-''Son you know who I am. I'm here to help you. To bring you over to my side.''
Vaughn-“Who the hell are you and what have you done with my dad.''

Vaughn shook his head. It just registered what his "father" just said.
“You want me to come over to your side? What! I would never! Unlike you I don't betray my country and Family! I would never join you and HER!”
“Well, I guess since you feel that way we have to do something about it.” -Irina said looking at Vaughn Sr. and pointing her gun towards Vaughn
“No!” yelled Syd
BANG!

Sydney dodged toward Vaughn and pushed him into the couch.
Sydney got up off Vaughn and looked to see where they were. She looked and saw nothing then a click came from behind her. She turned to see what it was but everything went black.

Syd woke up. It was so dark she couldn't see anything.
She heard a groan.
"Vaughn? VAUGHN?"
A groan. Then out of the dim light she saw a shadow coming toward her that was definitely not Vaughn’s..

"Who's there?" Sydney asked. She could hear the person getting closer. She heard the familiar "clicking" of a gun.
"Hello Sydney. And I thought I had killed you. How silly of me. Well, now I'm going to finish the job," Irina said. She grabbed Sydney roughly on the arm and pulled her up so Sydney was standing. Irina pointed the gun to her head.

Then Vaughn Sr. came up to Irina and whispered in her ear.
"Yes your right we can use her." then she turned to Sydney "you should thank Vaughn Sr. He just saved you."
Sydney then said "I'll never thank a man as evil as him!"
Vaughn Sr. kicked Sydney hard. She whimpered in pain.
Then once again, Sydney was knocked out unconscious before she hit the floor.

"Oh Sydney," said Irina, looking down at her unconscious daughter. "Why do you always make things so difficult?"
"Don't worry, my love," said Vaughn Sr. "All in good time."
"What are we going to do with them now and when will we add Sydney to our plan?" Vaughn Sr. asked.
Irina looked at him, "We will take them to…

Back