• 5. Taco Bell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. Wendy's

• 7. Krystals

• 8. Other

• 9. Subway and Arbys ( my favorites they both are 5 star restuarnts!!)

• Total voters
I voted other

well, from the list you give McDo's the only thing we have in Belgium :P ... we have the same kind of thing but it's called Quick, it's a Belgian thingie

But i don't really like it anywayz ...
i prefer Sushi Food it's like McDo with Sushi :P
or Wok Away
or Green Bay (it's all healthy, vegiterian food)
ow, i do love Soup Lounge aswell :D

but we're not that much of a hamburger country i guess ... well, we do have tons and tons of Fries shops :lol:

I voted other. I love this place called Rally's I dont know if it's only in California or not but their fries are so good. I also love In 'n' Out Burger there is one two blocks away from my house. And Tommy's chilli burgers another local favorite.

When I'm in the mood for a burger Wendy's is the best, but I love Subway too.

McDonald's Chicken Burgers (and usually hamburgers) make me want to puke.

luv4dogs said:
When I'm in the mood for a burger Wendy's is the best, but I love Subway too.

McDonald's Chicken Burgers (and usually hamburgers) make me want to puke.
well hotdogs make me want to puke unless you cant taste it cuz i put chili and cheese all over it!

Joyie said:
Wendy's, Jenn? I don't like Wendy's. Except for their salad. :lol:
No, I'm not talking about Wendy's...I'm talking about the bestest place to get a burger! :lol:

And OneFishTwoFish, I haven't had Rally's for a while, but there's one right next to my school in case i get hungry....buuuut, me and my friends usually go for the (cheaper) McDonald's right next to it.

i went w/ subway cuz i think its the only one on that list i actually eat at -- yeah i think ive only been to mcd's like 2 times in my whole life and i've never been to the other places
yeah im not a big fast food fan... ^_^

Subway is such a ripoff. They give you three pieces of meat and charge you $4. I can get the same amount of food for a $1 from a grocery store.

what? no drink?

and haha, the whopper reminds me of one of my sorta friends. she's a vegetarian, and we started the food unit in my french class, and there was a poster with foods all over it. anyways, my friend just said, out of the blue, "Look, it's a dead animal!" and this other girl sorta freaked out until we pointed out that it was some meat dish...:laughbounce: French class is always funny...haha, good times, good times...one time my teacher lunged and completely freaked out trying to stop a kid from eating something...weirdness...

Back