Favorite Couple?

What is your favorite couple on Buffy&Angel?

• Buffy&Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffy&Spike

• Buffy&Riley

• Xander&Anya

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Willow&Oz

• Willow&Tara

• Angel&Cordelia

• Xander&Cordelia

• Giles&Jenny

• Other

• Total voters
I was just wondering who everyone was shipping for. Me, I'm all for Buffy&Angel. (I know all the way back to Season 1-3)

I always loved Xander and Cordy together. And it was even cuter when they were a couple and Willow and Oz were a couple, and they all did stuff together.

Of the non-Scoobies, Spike and Dru are the best.

i always thought giles and jenny were so sweet. :smiley:

but i also liked willow & oz and xander & cordy. i'm a bit on the fence about buffy/angel & buffy/spike. but angel/cordy does NOT work in my opinion. willow & tara were cute too. :smiley:

I am all about Buffy and Angel. Giles and Jenny were cute too, but I miss the good ol' days with Buffy and Angel working together. They were great.

I'm all bout tradition! i loved angel and buffy together (post surprise) thats when their relationship was at its best! and i gotta say the episode in Angel when Buffy comes 2 LA and angel becomes human 4 a day (I will remember you) was one of my fave ever episodes! I hope they get back together when Buffy finishes!

*~Loz~*

I can see why people want angel and buffy to be togethr but that was ages ago buffy has moved on (several times) although i think the less said about riley the better

I've always been a die-hard Buffy Angel shipper because SMG and DB had such amazing chemistry. I also really liked Willow and Tara. I was soooo heartbroken when they killed her off. :( I really respected Amber Benson. She put up with a lot of felgercarb from some really nasty "fans" of the show. :angry

Back