Favorite Couple?

What is your favorite couple on Buffy&Angel?

• Buffy&Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffy&Spike

• Buffy&Riley

• Xander&Anya

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Willow&Oz

• Willow&Tara

• Angel&Cordelia

• Xander&Cordelia

• Giles&Jenny

• Other

• Total voters
well its obviously gonna be Buffy and Angel!!!!!
then it goes Xander&Anya, then Spike&Bufy, then Xander&Cordy, then Willow&Oz.............Giles&Jenny was unnerving. WAY TOO OLD TO DATE

dangerous_agent said:
Giles&Jenny was unnerving. WAY TOO OLD TO DATE
Oh, puhleeze! I suppose you're going to kill yourself when you hit the big 40? Might as well . . .
:lol:

It has to definetly be Buffy n Angel! I hope they get together at the end of Angel!!!!! N Angel is gonna turn human right at the end, right???? Because the Shanshu word, it meant to live!

what?? i loved giles & jenny! i think i was the only person who voted for them. :lol: i was very upset when they killed her off. and even more upset that giles never got another love interest again (except for that olivia chick but that was never really a relationship. and joyce didn't count either because that wasn't really them).

for an older guy, i always thought giles was pretty darn sexy. gag if you will, but i agree with jenny: he was "a sexy fuddy duddy." ^_^

dangerous_agent said:
What? No way! Giles&Jenny are NO WHERE near close to being too old to date. Sheesh, they're what, 40-ish? Puh-leeze. They were always one of my ships. I always loved them together. And I agree crazy_spinster. I always have my soft spot for Giles. He was just so loveable. That's why I was mad at Buffy near the end of S7 when she was mad at Giles, when I think he was more right than wrong.

On the whole G/J (Giles/Jenny) I thought it was kinda sweet. I did find myself screming at the screen at one point 'For gods sake you two, you obviously fancy each other just get it on!' 'Poor Giles. Poor loveless Giles.

Buffy and Angel, of course. :D

But not to the extent where I couldn't enjoy her relationships with other characters.

I loved the end of "End of Days". I was so happy when they kissed. I was like screaming, bouncing off the walls, etc....I was happy. :D No matter what, I'm still always going to be a Buffy/Angel shipper. No one can change my mind about that.

syd_spy47 said:
I loved the end of "End of Days". I was so happy when they kissed. I was like screaming, bouncing off the walls, etc....I was happy. :D No matter what, I'm still always going to be a Buffy/Angel shipper. No one can change my mind about that.
I loved that kiss...not just because I like Buffy & Angel, but because I think it was an absolutely perfect moment. It showed all the history they had that I don't think they'll ever be able to let go of.

Agreed. They've got too much between them to ever just move on and forget. It's just not going to happen. There's just too much there. Which doesn't bother me, because I'm always going to enjoy anything Buffy/Angel that is goodness. :smiley:

Buffy/Angel fans have exelent memories, we don't forget as easily. Buffy/? and Angel/? fans forget all the things we remember. They're forgeting the basics of the show.

"... the very basic premise of the show: Buffy, Willow, Xander and the romance with Angel."

Straight from the Joss-man.

now i'd have to say i really like the buffy/spike and the angel/cordelia couples.
but buffy and angel were cute too.

Wow, a C/A. Welcome. I look forward to hearing your opinions on things. Should be different from all the things I've heard. I never stopped by the C/A thread on Fan Forum, so I don't know your whole... philosophy.

Back