Who's your favourite couple?

• Monica and Chandler

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ross and Rachel

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Rachel and Joey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
me too - i think anyone who watched Friends from the start is a ross n rach sucker!!! ^_^

jems said:
me too - i think anyone who watched Friends from the start is a ross n rach sucker!!! ^_^
lol, seriously...i was talking to my friend about this and she just started watching a couple seasons ago and cant stand them two together and there is just no convincing her...:rolleyes:

OMG so Ross & Rachel 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the are too cute and so need to be together again

but i do love mon & chan

i HATE rachel & joey :angry:

Skyligrl5 said:
OMG so Ross & Rachel 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the are too cute and so need to be together again

but i do love mon & chan

i HATE rachel & joey :angry:
I have never 'gotten' the Rachel/Joey romance, never really been a fan of them.

Kelly

jems said:
i think anyone who watched Friends from the start is a ross n rach sucker!!! ^_^
I did watch Friends all the way back since the series started and R/R used to ge my fav couple, but then they started getting on my nerves with the whole 'we were on a break ... no we weren't thing'.

I watched from the begining but i'm NOT a Ross and Rachel shipper. I'm the only sucker who voted for Joey and Rachel (although i love Monica and Chandler too). I think they gave up on Joey and Rachel too quickly and they never even takled about it after. I used to be an R/R shipper but by the end of season 7 i just gave up. By the end of it i really dont see what Rachel see's in Ross now (not that i dont like him). It was nice with a happy ending but for me it was too late which sucks cause i'm a massive Friends fan.

Back