Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun and Michael

• Jack and Sawyer

• other (please post who)

• Total voters
I love Shannon/Boone!!!!!!!!!!!! It is my favoritest ship EVER. Of all ships in all TV shows. I just love their angsty, complicated, beautiful love. :love: Shoone will never die, even if Boone is *sniff* dead!!

I also like Sawyer/Kate and Charlie/Claire. ^_^

How about none? I'm a complete agnostic when it comes to this series. :D

I loved how you included "Jack and Sawyer" as an option on the poll... :rotflmao: Should we be holding our breath for that one? ;)

I chose Kate/Sawyer, of course.

Azalea said:
I loved how you included "Jack and Sawyer" as an option on the poll... :rotflmao: 
[post="1329364"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Why not? It's the perfect fighting-covering-for-loving relationship, woulding you say? :lol:

verdantheart said:
Why not? It's the perfect fighting-covering-for-loving relationship, woulding you say? :lol:
[post="1329397"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I suppose they could just be disguising their lust for each other by using Kate as a decoy. :rotflmao:

Azalea said:
I suppose they could just be disguising their lust for each other by using Kate as a decoy. :rotflmao:
[post="1329549"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

True that!! I buy that, for sure. :rotflmao:

I just love slash. :P Jack/Boone, Jack/Sawyer, Sawyer/Sayid, Kate/Shannon. :P I'll shut up now. :mellow:

AgentDesertRose said:
True that!! I buy that, for sure. :rotflmao:

I just love slash. :P Jack/Boone, Jack/Sawyer, Sawyer/Sayid, Kate/Shannon. :P I'll shut up now. :mellow:
[post="1332052"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Jin/Michael?

Charlie and Claire... SO cute =)
but Jack and Kate are definitely a close second for me- I can't wait for them to get together
And I liked Shannon and Boone, but that's obviously not gonna happen anymore :(

Heather said:
And I liked Shannon and Boone, but that's obviously not gonna happen anymore :(
[post="1332083"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will continue to live, since true love never dies, dammit!!! There's always flashbacks and stuff. SHOONE FOREVER!!!!!

^---sorry, rampant fangirl. :mellow:

This was hard to pick because I'm huge fan of Charlie/Claire and Jack/Kate.. I eventually went for Jack/Kate.. Votes for Jack/Kate so that Sawyer/Kate doesn't "win" :D

I voted Charlie / Claire. Charlie's so cute with her baby!!!

I was never a fan of Shannon / Boone. It was way too angsty, and they sort of brought out the worst in each other I think. Sayid is much better for Shannon.

And I'm so all about Kate - Jack, not Kate - Sawyer!!!

Back