Favourite Alias Episode?

MY ABSOLUT FAVORITE ALIAS EPISODE IS RESURRECTION CUZ LAUREN DIES AND S/V KISS AT THE END BUT WHAT I HATE ABOUT THAT EPISODE IS WHERE AT THE END WHEN SHE FINDS THOSE DOCUMENTS IT MADE THE SHOW AT COMPLICATED!!!IS HE GOOD OR IS HE EVIL??? :confused:

I Changed my mind now they r

Season 1:Pilot(Cuz of the Red Hair and stuff)
Season 2:The Telling(Cuz the Fight Scene is so Awesome)
Season 3:Resurrection(Cuz Lauren Dies..Hopefully)

here are my favourite episodes(Not in any order)
S2: Passage part 1 and 2
S2: Phase One
S2: The Telling(Awesome girl-fight between Sydney and Allison)
S3: Remnants( OMG! I just loved it! Syd and Will together. This was just too good! Haha :D Will had waited having sex with Syd for 8 years. After seeing this episode I wish Syd and Will should get together. I don't care about S/V anymore. I loved this episode!)

I can't picked just one!
I Liked

phase One
Couteragent
Passage 1 and 2
Facade
Hourglass
the last one of s1(damm it...I can't remember the name:P)
A Broken Heart
Rendezvous....

It's really hard to decide cuz they're all great!! however my favorite is the Counteragent but i also liked a Missing link and Ressurrection!

My favorite epside(s) (they're really one episode in 2 parts) is Passage I and II. I love the Jack/Sydney/Irina interaction, from the train station, to the mine field, the prison scenes, the moment where Jack pounds Gerard Cuvee's face into the floor ((don't you know he loved doing that! :lol:smiley: and of course, the 'toaster story'. :cool:

Also, I love the way Irina says 'sabotage'. :woot: :lol: :P

The second place is a tie between several eps. I love "A Dark Turn", I love (on another level, see my comments in the specific epsidoe forum) "Truth Takes Time". I also like "The Enemy Walks In", for the interaction between Jack and Will. We see there that Jack is far from unfeeling, and that's he basically one of the good guys at heart.

to be honest, i think the very first episode of Alias is pretty rockin'!

it has everything- proposals, dannys death and Syd's heartbreak, sydneys betrayal, syd on the run being hunted down- the first shattering truth about SD6 and Jack's real profession.

Syd looking ass-kicking and doinf just that, Syd being tortured, kicking more ass, escaping, walking triumphantly in to Slaones office and telling him whats what, then heading straight to the CIA to begin life as a double agent.

And who can forget that red wig???

i ask you- how can you top this episode? Truly genious. :Ph34r:

to choose another tho- the last episode of season 2 was pretty cool.

Irina's last head to head with Syd, Vaughn and Syd happy and planning their lives together, then Wills discovery of Allison and their heart stopping battle,
then Syd's UNFORGETTABLE twigging of Allison (we'll never think of coffee ice cream in the same innocent way again!) and their shattering fight all over Syd's apartment.

And who could EVER forget the final scene in Hong Kong:

Why are you wearing that ring?
Syd, you've been missing for two years...

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!

then... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

unforgettable!

my favs are phase one, couscious, crossings, and reserrection & prelude. oh and the one where she throws her beeper into the ocean lol

To tell the truth, i love every ep! I am now watching season 1 again, and i reckn that was the best! But im sure that when i watch season 2 again, ill be like, not its the best! Season 3 i liked to, coz of the triangle!

Crossings (the north korea ep)
Phase One (how good was the kiss, i like watch it over and over!)
Repercussions (just coz of the Syd Lauren car chase)
Conscious (syd tells vaughn she loves him :smiley: )
Remnants (WILL!!!!!)
So it begins (coz of the scene thats in my sig)
A broken heart (the pier scene)
Hourglass (the rooftop scene, and coz that was the day that MTV was on set doing Jen's diary)

Those were random favs off the top of my head, there are others, but its late and my brain is having issues dealing...

Back