Season 5 Finale spoilers

I really do believe Lauren somehow gets the identity of Sidney, and vice-versa, maybe Sid being kidnapped by Sark, CIA can't tech up such an initiative because they don't have cloning technology + Lauren isn't jailed within their building + We know from spoiler that Lauren takes a big risk to infiltrate the building. Also Sark is a big fan of cloning process, he did it to his previous gf, and can tell Lauren about the process, promising her that she could regain her old face later (evil Francy couldn't because the data was lost in servers datacenter wreackup). Real Lauren masked as Sid then goes to CIA HQ, gets documents she needs and sets the place on chaos.

Then Vaughn gets his hands on Lauren aka Sid right after the rampage (maybe he finds her on satellite feed near covenant base or whatever) and tortures her, then realizes from cellphone call - like Dixon telling him "Sidney" just destroyed the office - she's the "wrong" person.

I believe Sidney' choice about "her two loved ones" will be she'll just have to go help Nadia/Daddy and leave Vaughn alone, then he'll commit suicide because he won't be able to face the idea he did torture Sidney by mistake and she'd never forget it.

About the Sloane/Nadia part I have no idea. I don't think both will work together in s4, maybe Katia will kidnap her and protect her like she was supposed to, until Irina returns. Now that Sloane has found her daughter and probably the ultimate Rambaldi secret, I don't see him going back to the bright side ever, maybe he'll choose to have Rambaldi spirit resurrected into his body (that's what he would really die for, considering his madness about Rambaldi's life) or something and will even forget about Nadia's existence because memory brainwashed.

As far fetched as this spoiler sounds, in a way its good. When Vaughn actually says, "I hate you, I love Sydney," it will in fact be Sydney that is hearing this first hand . . . this could spark a reunion straight away in Season 4!

Ok....now i am totally confused, can someone please try to explain??? Lauren not herself? What the h***? Vaughn is finally supposed to tell the cow that he hates her and loves Syd and it isn't going to be the cow?? I am so lost... :blink:

What if...this is pretty cool...anyway, what if they had a secret codeword that made sydney, become julia again...so that's why her name is in quotes, because she's not really her. But...then you think, she supposedly was not able to be brainwashed, and so was always Sydney pretending to be Julia. But we got that from Kendall, not from Sydney herself...and they said that she'll question who she could trust, so maybe Kendall is in on it too. I never trusted him anyway.

OK, I am new here, but I think that Lauren will go into the CIA building wearing the Syd mask, and unleash holy hell. That would be her "ultimate betrayal" posted on some other boards. "Sydney won't be herself", because she's Lauren. It also gives us a finale in which Sydney kicks the hell out of herself! Just like she did in her dream, when she was trying to regain her memory. St. Aidan (Nadia Santos), the "47", and fighting herself (in which she morphed into Lauren) is all coming to pass in the present. Vaughn may be horrified that Sydney blew things up, or horrified when he finds out about Daddy Bill. Or he may be horrified when he accidently kills his buddy Weiss, who is scheduled to star in another show! The possibilties are endless. And that doesn't even cover the alleged Kristin pronouncement that Lena IS coming back for, about 30 seconds!
Please pass the liquor-

I really don't want this mask thing to take place...with all the doubles and switches, another odd scene, like "masks", would just be too much. Also, if Vaughn started torturing Lauren (syd), she could probably stop him bc their voices haven't changed. Hmmm, this is ironic, a spoiler a while ago said that Vaughn would want to torture Lauren, but Syd will stop him. Maybe this is how she stops him! I don't get how both of them are going to conveniently be able to switch identities...it's not like they'll work it out between each other. I can see why Lauren would want to play Syd, but why would Syd want to play Lauren? And if Syd did pretend to be Lauren, wouldn't Vaughn know about it, as part of some op? This is WAY too much. Alias has gotten away w/ a lot, but I don't like this. Francie2 was enough.

There are so many spoilers out there, I don't know what to believe. I figure what JJ Abrams says about how Syd will want revenge on one single person and she will question her morals as to how far she will go. I think it would be too easy for this person to be Sloane, bc it's been Sloane in the past. It could be her mother or Katya. It could be Nadia, although so far it appears that Nadia is not evil, even though I thought she was supposed to be the ultimate evil. maybe she knows something that will shock Syd. It could be Lauren...she could find out that Vaughn was brainwashed to keep him preoccupied and away from her. Since they're saying Lauren pulls the ultimate betrayal, maybe this is about something they find out that she did in the past, while working to brainwash Vaughn. We still don't know exactly why she had to marry Vaughn. Maybe it's linked to Julia Thorne, since they're both from London. LIke we were saying, maybe Lauren was Julia Thorne or maybe Lauren is somehow the whole reason Syd disappeared. So Lauren could do things to set up the endgame to this point. Who knows. I can never predict what will be the ending, they could go any way.

I am totally upset Weiss is leaving. The most dramatic way to get rid of him is to kill him off. I don't think they'll go the bad guy route and throw him in jail, so he can be an off and on character. Now neither Syd or Vaughn will have a best friend. He's comical relief (besides Marshall). Guess they will lhave to depend on each other. .. But still, that sucks.

So is Vaughn's life still going to be hanging on a balance? MV himself said this in an interview, or was thins just part of stiring up speculation?

What if Jack is the ultimate bad guy? He is pretty rough, look at how he deals w/ problems. I don't know, this is one show I can never predict.

Forgot to mention...doesn't Vaughn here another horrifying revelation about his father? I really hope he isn't brought back to life...this is too parallel to Sydney.

What is this about a 30 sec shot of Irina? If this would happen, it would be awesome if it were just a little blurb, right before the "Alias" pops on the scene one last time for the season. Or better yet, like I think someone mentioned MONTHS before, maybe it will be Bill and Irina, and Syd and Vaughn will be in each other's arms, all "I love you"s, and then, at the same time: "Mom!?" "Dad?!"

Oh no, they're siblings!!! (j/k about that very last part)

Syd being Lauren and Lauren being Syd? :blink: I'm sorry, but that's too wacked out. I can see Lauren as a Sydney imposter, but Sydney as a Lauren imposter? How would they get her to do that? Wouldn't she just say "pull the mask off Vaughn!" or something? This is way too farfetched. :blink:

Alias_Freak said:
Syd being Lauren and Lauren being Syd?  :blink:  I'm sorry, but that's too wacked out. I can see Lauren as a Sydney imposter, but Sydney as a Lauren imposter? How would they get her to do that? Wouldn't she just say "pull the mask off Vaughn!" or something? This is way too farfetched.  :blink:
couldn't agree more...as of this moment, there is no way that i could think of them pulling this off without the viewers going " :blink: " and " :wtf: " because the show is already far-fetched, and don't get me wrong, that's one of it's specialties, but this IS a bit much...even for Alias.

I really enjoy reading these boards, and I find myself checking them everyday. Thank you so much for being so friendly.

[/SPOILER]In Resurrection, we have all heard some of the rumored plot - Lauren destroys the CIA posing as Sydney, Sydney poses as Lauren to get info, and which one is Vaughn really torturing?

But, I have heard a new rumor that the "resurrection' is Julia Thorne coming back. That Syd goes evil for season 4. Do you think there is anything behind this?

^_^ Again, thanks for maintaining this board. I think it's the best one out there.

Eliza

i think nadiasantos has some really good points. all the dream stuff coming true, i can see that. i really hope this mask thing doesn't happen though. there is just way to much stuff that it could hurt, specifically s/v. my main hope for the finale is just that nothing bad happens between syd and vaughn. anything else i can deal with.

Mask theory - :lame: 👎

And btw, I miss the old Vaughn. Season 2 Vaughn. Remember? Ya, sometimes I forget, too. The one with balls, personality, smarta** one-liners, and tender looks for Syd. This finale better not suck.

Mask theory - :lame: 👎

And btw, I miss the old Vaughn. Season 2 Vaughn. Remember? Ya, sometimes I forget, too. The one with balls, personality, smarta** one-liners, and tender looks for Syd. This finale better not suck.

When you guys say "mask" do you mean like what happened to Francie and Ethan Hawke last season? If not, I am so lost!

I agree that Kendell cannot be trusted the account of the missing 2 years is just on Kendell and perhaps he and Jack are in on the covenenat I thought of this last night...............Jack may have started the entire thing as another double agent op liek sd-6 recruited Syd becuase he needed to and he erased her memory to get rid of the pain, while Kendell ran this as he was protected in a cell, I doubt Lauren or nayone but perhaps Irina kknows of this................and why ? TO ULTIMATEY PROTECT SYD FROM NADIA AND VICE VERSA and I also think Bill Vaughn is in on it too..............what makes me think this even more is all the people Jack is connected to, all the intel and allthe weapons he has stored away, we may find that Jack is the head of the covenant but after all he did this for Sydney is a very strange way ! If I am right please bravo me after the finale I'd like that :eek:

I am sorry. I just couldnt deal with SpyDaddy being bad. 🇳🇴 I really, really hope this season finale doesnt totally suck. The last two have been so good, but then of course the same could be said of the last two seasons. :P The mask thing sounds totally dumb, but totally appropriate for the ending of a not so great season. I only hope that season four improves!! And I CANNOT wait for the "I HATE you, I LOVE Syd" line. :tvhappy: :thud: :happydance:

Back