Flash Movies

"i was once a treehouse, i lived in a cake" was stuck in my head last night... all night long... that sentence, nothing more... :blink: lol, I annoyed everyone!

I'm constantly singing this Lama song (why is llama with 2 l's in English :thinking: )
I'm getting all lamad-up here!

I'm so gonna beg my parents to buy me a lama when i'm home for the weekend :D GIVE ME THE LAMA!

I already have like a dozen of lama pics on my pc which i got from the internet... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah they're driving me NUTS :D :D :D

I think that in Spanish, there is a letter

l

and a different letter

ll

this second one (in Spanish) is pronounced sort of like a " y " as in the English word " yes ".

Lmao. Llama Llama Llama DUCK!

This song rocks ^.^

I am so stupid. So in Spanish it's spelled Lama? I thought in Spanish it was prounced Yama because two l's make a y sound.

Or maybe I've got this whole thing wrong.... :thinking:

Oh, lol, I was just saying Jajajaja to Steph....coincedence or what?

And Cat,I was saying....well 'Como te llamas?' (com-o-te-yama(s)) is what is your name, and I might start saying 'com-o-te-larma'...sorry, I'm a bit wierd...sorry...:lol:

Jai :rain:

Ok so i know im behind on the times but i just saw this when i realised it was a Juju topic!
That is the funniest thing in the world! Its so random!
I am so in love with it!
I was slightly confuzzled and then the 'duck' thing happened and lmao i was litterally crying with laughter!
I am so in love with this!

My parents won't get me a lama :(

I was like "hey, let's buy a lama!" and my dad was like "what can you do with that? i don't see the point of getting a lama" and just saying "I just want one!!!" didn't help :angry:

how can you convince your parents to buy you a lama???

our garden's big enough... it's like 2000m² :woot:

Back