For You I Will

Hey, this is my first fan fic and I hope you all like it. Also, thanks in advance for reading it.

Title: For You I Will
Genre: Sark and and his love
Summary: Sark has fallen in love, but will all go smoothly or will there be plenty of road bumps along the way such as finding out whose sister she is and other things.

Chapter 1 (Coming Home)

She looked up from the laptop as he walked through the door. Once she saw him she went right back to playing solitaire on her laptop.

“Hello, love. Why are you still up?”

“I’m still up because I have been waiting for you. You should have been home hours ago.” She got up and picked up the plate of cold pasta on the table. “Do you still want your dinner?”

“No, I ate on the plane”

She went and dumped the pasta in the garbage and then went to the sink to clean the plate, but she was interrupted as he came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his head on her shoulder and whispered into her ear. “I love you”

A smile appeared on her face, “I love you too Julian.”

Oh, how he loved every little thing about her. Her beautiful blue eyes and her long brown hair that had slight blonde streaks. He loved the way she walked and talked and the way she acted. She was kind and polite, but not too nice, she wouldn’t take any felgercarb and she was still strong. She used to work at the same agency as him, so she knew his work and he didn’t have to hide anything from her. He remembered the first day her met her.

He was walking through the agency with a cup of coffee in one hand and papers in the other hand. He walked, read, and sipped and she was doing the same exact thing. Sipping her coffee that was in one hand and reading her papers in the other hand. As they were both sipping and reading they collided into each other. Sark managed to keep his coffee from spilling but she wasn’t able too. All her coffee spilled all over her and muttered. “Son of b*tch.” She bent down and began to gather her papers and Sark bent down and began to help her. She got up and he handed her papers to her and she snapped at him “next time look where you’re going.”

That whole day at work he thought of her and the way she snapped at him. He loved the way she snapped at him. He went by her desk and gave her an apology. “I’m truly sorry for bumping into you today. If you would like, I’ll pay for your dry cleaning.”

“I believe I owe you an apology, it was partially my fault for bumping into you and kind of yelling at you. Is there any way I can make it up to you.”

“Well you can make it up to me by having dinner with me tonight and telling me with your name.”

“I’ll be delighted to have dinner with you and the name is Michelle Matijasevich.”

Sark found a piece of paper and scribbled down the name of the restaurant and gave it to her. “See you at seven.”

He gently kissed the side of her neck.

“Julian, why did it take so long?”

He turned her around at the waist and answered her question, “I ran into some complications. You know the work and the job.”

“Yes, and I also know the work and the job is dangerous, I used to do the same job.”

He gently put his hand on the side of her face and leaned in and kissed on her on the lips. He looked down and noticed the bruise on her wrist. “Michelle, what happened to you?”

“Nothing, I just banged my wrist on the table.” She moved out of his grip and went back to the laptop on the table. She knew she didn’t bang her wrist on the table and she knew that he would figure out. But how would she tell him about what happened. How would he understand?

A Sark fic? Ooh sign me up! There are too few Sark fics here. Over at SD-1.net there are MANY more.

So, yeah, please send me a PM when you update!!! :D

~Anja

Chapter 1 (Cont.)

Sark sat down next to her. “A table can not cause a bruise like this, now please tell me what really happened”, he pleaded with her.

Michelle took his hand in hers and looked in his beautiful blue eyes, “Don’t worry about, it’s just a bruise.”

“It’s not just a bruise, just please trust me and tell me what happened.”

She took a deep breath and told him the truth, “My father came by when you weren’t here.”

“That bloody bastard came here, how the hell did he find out that you live here?”

Michelle got up and began to pace around. “I don’t know how he figured out I was here.” Her voice began to crack and a tear fell from her eye as she turned around to look at Sark. “Julian, I tried not to let him in but he just… just… was able to get to in.” She began to become hysterical.

Sark got up and took her into his arms and she sobbed into his suit jacket. He ran his hand through hair comforting her. He brought her over to the couch and sat down and sat her on his lap like a little girl. He wondered how a girl like her can be so strong, but one man can make her so weak. “Did he hit you?”

As she partially stopped sobbing she answered his question with a nod, “once, across the face and he grabbed my wrist, he said I was pathetic then left.” She rested her head on his shoulder and asked him to hold her tighter. She felt the safest when she was with him. He has always promised to protect her and she knew he would do the same right now, she knew the exact words the he was about to say and he said them.

“I’ll keep you safe, I promise.”

“You can’t kill him, he is still my father”

He kissed her softly on the forehead. “I won’t kill him; I send him a message and place a guard at the door whenever I’m not here and on business. I’ll tell the guard to not even allow him by the door. Now tell me why you’re so afraid of your father.”

“I guess because of my childhood. My mother and I were home, she was watching TV and I was coloring. He came home drunk and he lost a ton of money on a bet. My mother and he got in a fight and he beat her first. Then he looked at me.

He asked me why I wasn’t sleeping so I apologized and started going up the stairs. He told me to stop and I did and he took off his belt and began to come up the stairs. I tried to run away but I couldn’t. He hit me with the belt, punched me with his fists and kicked. While he beat me he told me everything was my fault and told me I was pathetic, just like did the other day. He fractured my skull, broke three of my ribs, broke my leg, punctured a hole in my lung, and left me there to die.

If my mother was never there I would be dead today. She brought me to the hospital and stood there with me for a month till I became healthy. She went to therapy three times a week for six months; she worked two jobs to pay for my medical bills. I thank her everyday for that.

As for my father, the cops found him and put him in jail. I haven’t seen or talked to him, except the other day, ever since. I guess he came here to make sure that I knew that I was his biggest problem in his live. That I caused all the problems in his life.”

Sark held her closer, “I’m sorry you had to go through all of that.”

Michelle stood up and took Sark’s hand and picked him up, “don’t worry about, it happened a long time ago.” She leaned in and kissed him, “Come on now, Julian, we should go to bed, we’re having lunch with my mother tomorrow and we can’t tell her about what happened.”

She held his hand all the way to bed and the both of them drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

seems interesting, can i get a pm when you update plz? :thinking: :thinking:

My thoughts on the father:
At first i thought she was Sloane's daughter but then i heard the part about jail, so I'm back to being confused.

6helterskelter6 is right, there are wayyy to little sark fics over here. I'm being undernourished.... :(

Poor Michelle. :( I hate her father. He has no right to do anything like that. No one does.

Thank god that Julian's there for her. :D He's a sweetheart.

Thanks for the PM!!!

~Anja

Chapter 2

He watched her as she slipped her white strapless dress which she complimented with a layered light pink pearl necklace, a light pink pair of heels and a light pink floppy hat. She looked gorgeous she thought, just as she always did. Her long brown hair was slightly curled at the ends and she had neutral tones of make up on.

Michelle turned around and caught Sark staring her and he quickly turned away but she couldn’t help and admire him. He looked amazing in his suit; he looked amazing in any suit he wore. His blonde hair was placed perfectly and he was absolutely flawless. She picked up her purse and sat on the bed and Sark sat down next to her.

“Are you ready to go?”

“Yes”, she replied

---

The car ride to the country club that Sark chose was silent, except for the music Michelle put on. But the silence was broken by Michelle. She looked at Sark and then her bruised wrist, “You promise that you won’t tell my mother what really happened.”

“I promise I won’t tell her, but if she brings up the accusation that I harmed you I will have to tell her”

“Don’t worry; she wouldn’t even think of that, she knows that you would never hurt me. Also, she told me that she has something very important to tell.”

They arrived at the country club and Michelle especially liked this country club. It wasn’t too snobby or full with rich snobs; most the people she met here have been nice to her. She was here a couple of times before with Sark and it was better than the other country clubs he had taken her to.

Valet took their car and Sark walked up to the host, “Reservation for three under Mr. and Mrs. Lazarey.”

Mr. and Mrs. Lazarey, she loved when he said that. She took his hand in hers and smiled at him. Six months, it was six months ago that they got married. Even though the wedding was six months ago she felt as if was yesterday and she could remember it like yesterday.

The church was plain and simple, just the way she wanted it. It wasn’t a big wedding, just family, friends, and Julian’s co-workers. She wore a white halter top gown with Swarovski beading, her hair was in an up-do and a simple tiara with a veil. She couldn’t wait to walk up the isle to become Sark’s wife.

The church doors finally opened and she looked up the isle to see Sark waiting there for her. She smiled and she could notice that he smiled back at her. Once again, he looked flawless in his black suit. Then she noticed her mother there, already crying and she didn’t even walk up the isle. She heard her cue and began to walk up the isle and she even began to cry some tears of joy.

Once she was up the isle Sark lifted the veil off her face and smiled at her. They both said there vows and then they were pronounced husband and wife. They had an amazing reception, and their first dance was the best thing in the world to her.

The host led them to their table as they both awaited her mother. A few minutes after they arrived Michelle’s mother came in and they all greeted each other. Michelle’s mother was Karolina Lackovic, one the strongest woman she knew. Even after her husband beat her she was still able to stand up to him even if it did get her another beating. She might have not been physically strong, but Karolina was definitely mentally strong.

Karolina began the conversation at the table, “My, my, you two so wonderful together. I haven’t seen you in a while. Michelle you look more beautiful every time I see you.”

“Thank you mother, you look even more beautiful every time I see you too.”

“I have something very important to tell you. In 1982 I had an affair with a married man.”

“Mom, why are you telling me this now? It’s all in the past.”
“There’s a reason to it I swear. Two weeks after I slept with him I learned that I was pregnant with you. He already had a son and a wife, so I never told him and I just told your father it was his. But I never told you until now that you have an older brother.”

Completely shocked, Michelle was unable to speak so Sark did for her, “What was his name?”

“William Vaughn, here I have a picture of your older brother.” Karolina searched through her bag and found the picture and handed it to Sark. Sark immediately realized who he was and showed Michelle the picture. Karolina continued, “I haven’t told him or his family anything, I decided to leave it up to contact him if you want. The contact information is on the back of the picture.”

“Thanks mom. Well Julian and I have a dinner party so we have to go now.”

“Okay, I hope to see you soon.”

Both Sark and Michelle got and Michelle smiled at her mother and said, “I hope to see you soon too.”

The stood in the front and as they were waiting for their car, Sark put his arm around Michelle and kissed the top of her head. “Don’t worry we’ll figure this all out.” He still couldn’t believe it, his wife was one of his worst enemies’ younger sister.

..interesting...

It always confuses me for a sec with the descriptions b/c i tend to tink that Michelle is Sydney and then i Remember. It'll take awhile for me to get used to it.

Chapter 3

“Michael Vaughn. Michael Vaughn! CIA agent Vaughn is my brother, one of your worst enemies is my brother.” Michelle shouted in the car. “How could my own mother do this to me? It was always no secrets between my mother and me and…and she keeps something like this from me. I know I lied to her about my job and yours but that is for her own safety, but her lying to me about having an older brother, I mean that is definitely not for my own safety.”

“Calm down love, please.”

“Tell me how I can calm down right now. She lied to me. My own mother, the one I trusted with everything lied to me and it wasn’t a little lie, it was a big lie, a very big lie.”

“I know, it’s a shock to you, but please calm down. Your mother didn’t tell him and we don’t have to tell him.”

“Then what do we tell my mother when she asks why I didn’t contact my own brother.”

“We tell her that we did not contact him because we didn’t want to interfere with his life. Things are going smoothly in his life and things are going smoothly in ours. We did not want to do anything to disrupt his life.” At the red light Sark looked at Michelle and leaned in a kissed her. “See, I told you that we could figure this all out,” and out of the corner of her eye she saw his smirk. The smirk that always made her smile, the smirk that she loved.

She took one of his hands of the wheel and brushed her lips against his knuckles. She smiled at him and once they came home she took his hand and led him up to the bedroom.

------
Michelle rested her head against Sark’s bare chest and hand her hand intertwined with his one hand and his other hand was wrapped around her shoulder. She watched as he slept peacefully with a small smirk on his face, a happy smirk.

Michelle felt his hand move and he combed his fingers through her hair. Sark’s eyes opened and looked down at Michelle resting her head on his chest. She was tracing something on his chest with her finger. “What are you doing, love?”

She looked up at him and smiled, “Nothing, just tracing ‘I love Julian’ on your chest.”

“Really?”

“No, hate to burst your bubble. I was just tracing around, but I still love Julian. I love him very very very much.”

He smiled at her and pulled her on top of him, “thank god you love me. I wouldn’t want to be married to a woman who didn’t love me.”

She smirked at him, “what would you do if I didn’t love you.”

“This,” he pulled her down and kissed her long and hard.

“Now what would ‘this’ make me do”

“It would make you love me.”

“Well, fortunately for you, I already love you and you know what, I love you a whole lot.”

Sark remembered that it wasn’t a lie when Michelle told her mother that she had a dinner party that night. “Darling, remember the dinner party tonight.”

Michelle jumped right out of bed with the sheets wrapped around her, “Holy s***, I forgot all about that. I’m going to call catering and I’m going to order the food and the food should be here in about thirty minutes.” She picked up the phone and called the catering company; she ordered what she wanted and threw the phone on the bed. She went over to Sark and kissed him quickly on the lips, “I’m going in the shower now.”

:: thirty minutes later ::

Michelle came out of the shower and put her robe on. She picked up her brush and began blow drying her hair. Sark came behind her and kissed her on the cheek, “the food is downstairs and now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to clean up.” He turned on the shower and walked in, while Michelle finished blow drying her hair.

Michelle went into their room as Sark came out of the shower. Sark wrapped a towel around his waist and watched as Michelle went to her closet and took out a black strapless embroidered dress. She laid the dress down on the bed and slipped her robe off. Sark peered out of the bathroom and admired her physique. She began getting changed and came back into the bath room and put her make-up on. She noticed Sark staring at her while she was applying her make up, “what are you looking at,” she said as she put her chandelier earrings on.

Sark smirked. “Just admiring how beautiful you look.”

Michelle lightly kissed Sark on the lips, “thank you, now come on get ready and I’ll get your suit ready on the bed.”

Just like she said, she laid out Sark’s suit on the bed and went down stairs and got the table ready. She put the catering on plates to make it look more home made. Sark got changed and came downstairs and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. He kissed her on the cheek and then began kissing down her neck but was interrupted by the doorbell. Their guest had arrived.

Back