• German

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish

• Japanese

• Total voters
jems said:
living in the usa i would also suggest spanish cos SA adn mexico and all the hispanics.

i learnt spanish so i could travel in SA - mind you i've still not been.
buit i learnt french and german at school - i've been to france three times and the most french i've ever used was "un bier sil vous plait!" Living in the US you will never us frecnh, german or japanese - go with spanish!!!!!!!!!
thats what my mom said...but while taking spanish would be practical, i'd be bored to death and would probably get a lower grade than i'm getting in french (A) simply because i would feel it to be like a required course rather than an elective. Forget practically, and go with what I enjoy is what i'm doing...

Anyways, I'd recommend French because its the language I'm taking right now...I'm only in French I, but its a fun language and easy to learn. I'm planning on taking it through all four years of high school...anyways, its a really great language!

3ffect said:
definatly spanish! its used all over, i'm pretty sure its more used that french.
maybe so, but French is a better language to know in the business world too, German and Japanese as well.
Although there are a lot of Spanish speaking people, you must understand that most Spanish nations are poor, unlike France, Belgium, etc, which are rich countries.

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

I did Japanese for like5 years and it was really boring and u have to do twice as much work coz u gotta learn how to read the characters to. A lot of my friends chose French and they loved it so......

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

i sadi french. thats the class im in now and its awesome. french is the "international language" (now english is probably. u can use it in europe. all the choices are nice though. japanize sounds aeosem.. and german.. cool. i would have perferred italian, cause my whole family can speak some but me. but my schoool didnt have it

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
French. It's the second most spoken language in the world (I think), well atleast in the G8 countries, so I'd go with that.
Plus, it's sexy :love:

:lol:  Messege from a Toronto Cracker  :lol:
wrong, the most spoken language is Chinese due to the number of people who live there.

I voted french. :smiley:

Sophie said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
French. It's the second most spoken language in the world (I think), well atleast in the G8 countries, so I'd go with that.
Plus, it's sexy :love:

:lol:  Messege from a Toronto Cracker  :lol:
wrong, the most spoken language is Chinese due to the number of people who live there.

I voted french. :smiley:
True.
I meant in the global market though. China is still a comunist country.

damn, we are forced to study 2 of the 4 languages i can pick so i'd go for Japanese (so i will finally understand Utada Hikaru, she's like this great singer but i don't understand s*** of what she's singing :P)

i'm with marco in this one ... where's Dutch/Flemish

i would say spanish. because spanish is the 2nd common language at least in the U.S. . and some say that in a couple years you will have to know some spanish to get a job.

Back