Forever Family

WOW i just don't know where to start. SFT was one of the first fics i read at allalias.com. it was already half way through so i spent one night just reading through and i just fell in love with it. all the twists and turns!!!! that's when i learned you could get a pm for fics. lol. and i just loved the fact that you updated everyday. i would wake up going straight to the computer to read your update. when that ended i was so sad.

then WM!! came along. that was truly amazing. it really showed how much family really matters and i am a real family person. this fic showed you can change for the better. i loved the mother daughter relationship. it really touched me.

L2L!!! oh man. i was really hesitant in reading this fic because it wasn't all about s/v. but when i was reading it i just noticed how much they were like s/v on the show. i just fell in love with it. and then jack's death omg that just made me cry for hours. omg chris and sam were just sooooooo adorable i loved them. mel just added more humor. great fic couldn't have been written better.

Forever Family!!! well reading this one was just bittersweet. seeing everything end. well first finding out chris almost died nearly gave me a heart attack. but i knew he would be back just like vaughn in SFT. you're not that mean lol. this fic just brought everything together and it was just perfect.

i can't explain how much i love reading your fics. the first thing i do when i wake up every morning i go straight to the computer to read the new chapter. i am truly going to miss these fics and i don't think i will ever read a fic as wonderful as this one. you did an amazing job and i can't THANK YOU enough for taking the time out of your life so let other people enjoy your writing. so THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Luv ya,
Reema

WOW i just don't know where to start. SFT was one of the first fics i read at allalias.com. it was already half way through so i spent one night just reading through and i just fell in love with it. all the twists and turns!!!! that's when i learned you could get a pm for fics. lol. and i just loved the fact that you updated everyday. i would wake up going straight to the computer to read your update. when that ended i was so sad.

then WM!! came along. that was truly amazing. it really showed how much family really matters and i am a real family person. this fic showed you can change for the better. i loved the mother daughter relationship. it really touched me.

L2L!!! oh man. i was really hesitant in reading this fic because it wasn't all about s/v. but when i was reading it i just noticed how much they were like s/v on the show. i just fell in love with it. and then jack's death omg that just made me cry for hours. omg chris and sam were just sooooooo adorable i loved them. mel just added more humor. great fic couldn't have been written better.

Forever Family!!! well reading this one was just bittersweet. seeing everything end. well first finding out chris almost died nearly gave me a heart attack. but i knew he would be back just like vaughn in SFT. you're not that mean lol. this fic just brought everything together and it was just perfect.

i can't explain how much i love reading your fics. the first thing i do when i wake up every morning i go straight to the computer to read the new chapter. i am truly going to miss these fics and i don't think i will ever read a fic as wonderful as this one. you did an amazing job and i can't THANK YOU enough for taking the time out of your life so let other people enjoy your writing. so THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Luv ya,
Reema

I shouldn't have clicked that first spoiler
That was so sad
But they died, it reminded me of The Notebook
Sydney was how old when Sam was pregnant with Adam?
Little Sydney I mean
They really are a good family
Tight nit
I love it
Thanks for the PM
Thanks for sharing this with us

i just wanna say.... that this series is really great! you did an incredible job writing them. and i'm so glad you made me a part of it... thanks so much for everything and hope you let me know when you have something new.

:cry: It's over goodbye's are never easy has never been and will ever be :cry:
I'm crying right now so much I can't even see what I'm typing it's not because the part in the spoiler because I knew sooner or later it would happen No instead I'm crying because this story is over This have been an amazing wonderful and great story that I will always remember thank you so much for writing this and thanks for all the PM's you have sent me
I really hope you start writing another fiction this long

THANK YOU :love:

That was great ... very cute ... awww love Chrises reaction ... Syds however was not expected ... cant believe she told Sam to get an abortion ... hehe Mels reaction amused me to no end (no idea why tho) ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe that this is really the end :cry:

Thanks for such a wonderful series of stories.

I'm glad Little Sydney finally came around and stopped hating her parents and the baby.

It's sad that Sydney and Michael died. But, they were 83 and 85 and did lead full lives. Somehow I knew they would die together. I'm glad they have such a peaceful death. They probably went to sleep and never woke up. Michael's heart stopped and Sydney's stopped shortly after that.

I am so incredibly bummed that this is over.
I mean really quite depressed about it.
I cannot believe Sydney told her to get the baby aborted.
That was wrong no matter how upset she was.
I am glad it ended well.
I really enjoyed this story.

Thre was a happy ending and a sad ending. The happy ending obviously was Sam's life and family. The sad was the death of Michael and Syd. But they were together.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I loved the ending, with the unexpected pregnancy and all. Sydney finally came around when they had their baby boy. Just think how miserable their life would have been if she never accepted that baby. The ending was so sad, but fit the characters so well. They wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
Thanks for the PM

:( im so sad its ended..and the fact that Sydney and Vaughn died >.<

this story has been so wonderful...all four parts thanks for writing this! :smiley:

I cant believe its over. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was reading SFT and loving it and now three fics later it has come to an end. It has been a wonderful journey and I have loved reading everything you have posted. Thank you for you writting and wonderful story, it will be missed.

Omv Janet i can't believe it's over....It was so good while i was reading FF i had to read SFT, WM and LtL and they were all just the greatest stories ever probally beter than most books.
I actully was reading your story SFT when it first started......oh well about in the middle, but then i wasn't on AA i was recomended it by a friend who had put it into word.... but i didn't know what site it was posted on and when i came here i was so happy caz i found it...
I can't believe that your wrote all this it such a WOW!!!
I loved it and i gotta say the last part made me bawl my eyes out :cry:
But I loved it, it ened perfectly....and i love the last paragragh that is not in the spoilers.
I will still keep reading your fics

Rea :woot:

ohmygoodness
that was soooo amazing
Searching for the truth was one of the first fics i read at AA and it was the best, most amazing fic in the whole world,
the other day i was bored so i decided to read SFT and once i read that i read WM and L2L and then FF the are all awsome storys
you wrote them sooooo well
and i will always remember :D

Back