Forever Family

Aw that was such a sad ending but at least they died together. Great series loved every chapter of it. Thanks for all the PMs you sent me.
Once again awesome story and awesome series.

amazing. outstyanding. this series has been sensational and you should be very proud of the way that you have written it. Thank you for bringing it into our lives

maddy28 said:
have you ever thought about turning the whole story into a book
becasue if you did i would definatly buy it :D :D
[post="1453747"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

me too but she knows that :P

but you know she did think that nad maybe if you keep bugging her she'll rethink that :woot: and by that i mean think it again cause she's kinda stopped thinking it :cry:

Wow. Wonderful ending, Janet! I loved it so much! ^_^ Amazing job!
Thanks for all the PMs. And thanks for sharing this amazing series with us! I'm so sad to see it go!

OK, so. I’ve read it all, but I’m gonna make a top 11 list of hilarious/cute quotes from these ten chapters.
One’s the best, eleven the worst (of the best)
1. “My god, one inter office romance makes you the poster child for it doesn’t it?”
2. “Take a cold shower.” She winked.
3. “Don’t be sorry; just be here.”
4. “Alright enough bashing the pregnant woman.”
5. “Michael it’s just... she came to lunch today. She told me they both quit... they were going to start a family, she was going to start writing... this was Chris’s last mission...”
6. “Seriously I’m Shamu.”
7 “I see the date isn’t in question.”
8 “Yeah, besides it’s not like you’ve never slept with him before.”
9 “Who dares you to get married?” Nadia asked.
“Brad’s friends.” Mel said.
10 . “You and I are going to have a nice little chat tomorrow when you can remember it.” Sam threatened.
11. “NO! You’re dead. Get away from me!”

ok. Done. Love the whole fic. Just soo funny, and sad at times. I knew you were gonna pull another hes dead he’s not dead with Chris. At least, I wanted to believe I did. Haha
Thanks for sharing this great (long) fic with us! You’re one of the best!

I m soooo sad that it has to end....syd and vaughn passed away in their sleep....tragic yet classic ya know....awwww......i am gonna cry...soooo sad...... (n) (n) (n)

you wrote the this story very well....

searching for truth
why me
learning to love
forever family

awwww....man you're A BRILLIANT AUTHOR!!!! (y) (y) (y)

Back