Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Free and $0.99 books

Discussion in 'Books' started by Maarkean, May 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Maarkean

Maarkean Ensign Writer

Hey fellow Sci-Fi fans, first, if you are interested in free books, including getting an advanced ebook copy of my upcoming sequel, "A Little Rebellion", send an email arp@greygeckopress.com to sign up for my publishers Advanced Reader Program. In exchange for a review posted to a few sites shortly after a books launch, you'll get a free ecopy of a book in advance of it's release date.

Also, to celebrate the coming of summer reading, the ebook version of my book Revolutionary Right is on sale for $0.99 this week.

During this sale, I'd love to see the book climb up into a respectable sales ranking so it can gain some exposure to people who don't know me. If you've thought about giving the book a try, now's the time. Let's see if we can break into the top 100 in Sci-Fi.

2. arohk

arohk Captain

Your the Author of these books cool :) I seen it on the store computer list the other day at Chapters (big book store in Canada) when I did a sci-fi book search, It looked real cool but they only had the kindle which I don't own nor want one.

I checked out your web site The Rogue Blogger and found I can Get a paperback at B&N which is cool I will be able to order one.

3. Maarkean

Maarkean Ensign Writer

Awesome. Hope you enjoy it. :)
    It is available through BN.com and Amazon in ebook, paperback and hardcover. Also from Kobo as ebook. The sequel will be available soon, also from all those sources.

4. arohk

arohk Captain

Thank you for the additional info, I am sure I will enjoy it.

5. astonwest

astonwest Writing Fool Writer

Hey, Wayne! Fancy seeing you here! :)