Garner in Alias Hate Campaign

"The letter also alleged cast and crew were ordered to applaud Jennifer at the end of every scene and that no one was allowed to speak or look at her once filming had finished."

This is where I check out folks ok I can see her requesting less intimate moments with Vartan and I can see her asking everyone to be nice to Benny:smiley: But asking someone to applaud her and not look at her is hilarious come on either this is a joke on set that went bad or this is someone's joke that went great. Or and this is a possibility Jennifer Garner is such a great actress that she has everyone on Earth fooled into thinking she's nice. I mean only real b****es speak highly about their co-workers and have dimples come on folks DIMPLES? She really is the reincarnation of Satan those dimples are clearly the marks of the beast

All I have to say to gossipers is GET A LIFE...If he's gone and Alias tanks we always got the memories and Michael Vartan will have a assload of self-esteem. I love Michael Vartan as much as the next chic but he can't stand there for an hour flexing those blessed wrinkles. BLAME THE WRITERS because it really IS there fault.

some of the things that they say these days are hilarious! i mean, seriously, do the ppl who publish these things even read them before sending them in to the printers? its hilarious to read some of this stuff thats just soo ridiculous

... and have dimples come on folks DIMPLES? She really is the reincarnation of Satan those dimples are clearly the marks of the beast
Uh oh . . . now you guys have finally gotten a clue . . . we dimpled imps from hell are really going to have a problem from now on . . . :devil:

(I have dimples too. :lol:smiley:
✌️

This is just so redicilous. Why would JG want people to aplaud her? And not look at her? I can understand if she's uncomfortable with having intimate scenes with MV because she's married to Ben Affleck and all, but it's her job, she gets paid for kissing him doesn't she?

so when they're applauding her...they have their backs to her I'm confused. I'd be offended too I mean get it together Vartan if you'd just turned you back and gave a little clap maybe you wouldn't have one-hundred and fifty thousand bullets in your chest now would you? Let this also be a lesson to you Mia Maestro, with your fancy spanish accent and you beautiful black hair...you disgust me.

Yeah sorry guys went off on a tangent there

Back