The Alias Campaign

mrpickle said:
we've gotten an idea on the abc.com alias mb. go onto like every chatroom for tv showz on the internet (survivor, the mole, the amazing race, american idol) and TELL PEOPLE TO WATCH ALIAS!!! tell them when it's on, who's on it (jennifer garner from daredevil) and a little summary of what it's all about....say that it gets great reviews because it is such a great show. and tell them to tell others about the show once they're hooked.
good idea! i'm gonna do it! guess what... the other night while i was working some guy was renting the alias seson one dvds (I work at blockbuster) and I was like "ooh! this is like the best show eveer!" and there were some cute boys in line behind him and they were like "yea! jennifer garner is hot!" so i was like "yea! alias fans" but they never watched i t so i told them when it was on and that they should watch it and maybe they'll show her in lingerie again. i think they will watch it. i know that was kinda sleazy but hey-- its as means to an end (the end being that Alias is NEVER cancelled!!!)

i commend you Barlowe Girl. tell them anything to get them hooked. i myself have done the same. i haven't lied, but i've presented the information in the best way to attract those i'm selling it to.

if Spike gets ALIAS then i'll have to resubscribe to it. i used to get it for ST:TNG but then i just had to drop a few packages for cost reasons. but if ALIAS and Star Trek are both there then i'll have to get it.

sdmix said:
i commend you Barlowe Girl. tell them anything to get them hooked. i myself have done the same. i haven't lied, but i've presented the information in the best way to attract those i'm selling it to.
i haven't lied either. i just used "sex appeal" to try to get them hooked.

***IDEA***

hehe it's jsut a little one...whever you're on another computer, change the background to an alias one (you can download them anywhere, even abc.com) and make the abc alias site the hompage hehehe doooo it!!!

mrpickle said:
***IDEA***

hehe it's jsut a little one...whever you're on another computer, change the background to an alias one (you can download them anywhere, even abc.com) and make the abc alias site the hompage hehehe doooo it!!!
i like it!

hi!!!!! mrpickle!!!! chill!!! i'm very very very very serious!!!! I WANT ALIAS BACK ON SKY 1!!!!!

btw hi ImAddicted!!!!!!! i keep tellin my friends but they don't listen!!!!!
urgh!!!!
lol!!

obsessetion said:
i watch it on channel 5 though as a recap cus i watched on sky one!!!
I HATE SKY ONE!!!!! i think if the ratings are high on channel 5 then sky might show it!
didn't this happen to BtVS...i think SkyOne or Channel 4 had the rights to the first season but the ratings were felgercarb so BBC 2 took it and then the ratings got really high so SkyOne or C4 took it back and then...well thats it..
i think it was skyone cos they ended up with it...
but five suck....they're only showing S2....how long will we have to wait for S3 and more VAUGHN?
oh btw im up for this campaign thingy......i already converted some mates.....its gonna be a mission though...
oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh IDEA.............nah it went sorry lol
adios :Ph34r:

For me, the personal angle works really well. The only catch is, you have to be willing to put in the time to bring your friends up to date. I tell my friends to watch Alias, and then I spend time giving them a "brief" history (ok, it can't be that brief to go through 2 seasons plus some) and then i usually watch an ep or two with them so I can explain what's going on. Lots of them now just come over to my house every Sunday night, but even if they don't most of them are hooked. The only problem is that your friends have to be willing to sit there and listen to you blab on about a fake world for a long time first. :D

*BUMP*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay okay alias' ratings are improving yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but keep going in chat rooms an tellin peeps about the sho k?

check it out:

kewl site

This is such a great idea! I try to talk about ALIAS all the time (i couldn't not talk about it if i wanted). while it may becoming a little obnoxious, i don't care, and i know for a fact that a few people have watched it to see why it was so great and are now hooked. Eventhough ratings are up (YAY! YAY!). IMHO Alias should rank number 1!!!! Everywhere. But i think that Alias is still a growing show in terms of audience, becuase some people i talk to have never heard of it, but now i see more and more articles in magazines and such about Alias, so hopefully the word is getting out that ALIAS ROCKS!

Back