Girls Q&A for Guys

So what the heck am I suppose to do?!? I mean geez I feel like I said something wrong something he doesn't even like say anything even if I 'm standing right by him!

~KM

I have a question. What's up with my guy friend, who likes to pay for my stuff, carry my books...etc, and he's getting a lil too touchy. Like, he'll put his arms around me or whatever...or his arm will be around me, or he'll try to tickle me or whatever...and keep in mind, he does have a girlfriend, but she goes to a different school.

hmm he i could help with that.. I had an experiance like that O.O
haha but this is the ask guys thread and im not a guy ;) HAHA

:D

i has a question :D hehe

*remembers when Jo and I did this to poncho*

if you were an oscar meyier wiener...would you eat yourself? :lol:

*runs out screaming LONG LIVE THE ODDNESS OF THE TC* WOOHOOOO

Sunfire_77 said:
hmm he i could help with that.. I had an experiance like that O.O
haha but this is the ask guys thread and im not a guy ;) HAHA

:D

i has a question :D hehe

*remembers when Jo and I did this to poncho*

if you were an oscar meyier wiener...would you eat yourself? :lol:

*runs out screaming LONG LIVE THE ODDNESS OF THE TC* WOOHOOOO
awww...come on, help me out!

oki dokey.. if its ok with the thread peoples :lol:

its obvious either

1. He likes you. Doesnt know how to say it and expresses it in his motions.
2. he has a girlfriend but is still a flirt with other cute girls... either way in my Angry woman state of mind ( ive been a lil allanis morsette lately due to recent men) LMAO I would say hes bound to be a cheat. Or just no commitment issues what so ever. Not saying hes a bad guy.
What you have to ask yourself is... do you like him?

and second of all no matter what if he has a girlfriend, its totally wrong no matter what. So if he does like you then you have to tell him and remind him bout his girlfriend, because the one thing you never do is take a girls man.. its in some girls code book somewhere :lol:

and third maybe hes just overly friendly :lol:

i hop ei hlped some haha

Sunfire_77 said:
oki dokey.. if its ok with the thread peoples :lol:

its obvious either

1. He likes you. Doesnt know how to say it and expresses it in his motions.
2. he has a girlfriend but is still a flirt with other cute girls... either way in my Angry woman state of mind ( ive been a lil allanis morsette lately due to recent men) LMAO I would say hes bound to be a cheat. Or just no commitment issues what so ever. Not saying hes a bad guy.
What you have to ask yourself is... do you like him?

and second of all no matter what if he has a girlfriend, its totally wrong no matter what. So if he does like you then you have to tell him and remind him bout his girlfriend, because the one thing you never do is take a girls man.. its in some girls code book somewhere :lol:

and third maybe hes just overly friendly :lol:

i hop ei hlped some haha
hmmm...ok, but it kinda makes me uncomfertable because i know his girlfriend, as we used to be friends (we werent close or anything tho), but we grew apart. Plus, one of my friends dated him for a while, and now, let's just say, she doesn't exactly like him. Plus, before the 1st day of school, she warned me not to fall for him, because she and him were kuya and ateh (brother/sister) before they got together. And so she just warned me not to do the same thing she did. But no, i have no attraction to him. I don't like anyone at this point in my life. I used to like someone, but not anymore. And you know what? Everyone thinks we're together. Either that, or they're confused to who he's with. It's cuz he sorta acts like my boyfriend, but i dont have any interest in him. I mean, even I have to admit he acts like that. So, I dunno...any guys want to offer their insight.

Back