Girls Q&A for Guys

haha, my boyfriend is 16 and I'm his first girlfriend and vice versa but i still think he's the most wonderful guy i've ever met, i'm surprised he's never had a girlfriend because he's just so sweet

Aliasgirl47 said:
haha, my boyfriend is 16 and I'm his first girlfriend and vice versa but i still think he's the most wonderful guy i've ever met, i'm surprised he's never had a girlfriend because he's just so sweet
lucky guy ^_^

SecretAgentMan said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
lucky guy ^_^
thanks ^_^

I'm sure you and Jaimie can meet one day, and then you can have your first nad hopefully only girlfriend, meaning you would be together forever. I mean that's what I like the most about my relationship with Brandon is only knowing his touch, only knowing his kiss, only knowing his love and he only knowing mine, it's more I don't know... special that way, it seems more genuine I guess.

Aliasgirl47 said:
thanks ^_^

I'm sure you and Jaimie can meet one day, and then you can have your first nad hopefully only girlfriend, meaning you would be together forever. I mean that's what I like the most about my relationship with Brandon is only knowing his touch, only knowing his kiss, only knowing his love and he only knowing mine, it's more I don't know... special that way, it seems more genuine I guess.
*sighs* I hope you're right.....

SecretAgentMan said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
thanks  ^_^

I've got to be right... just keep up your relationship until in a few years (how many exactly?) you can go up there and see her

Aliasgirl47 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
thanks  ^_^

I've got to be right... just keep up your relationship until in a few years (how many exactly?) you can go up there and see her
well she might be coming down here to attend college next year....

SecretAgentMan said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
thanks  ^_^

well she might be coming down here to attend college next year....
that would be so COOL!!

Awww I hope yall get to meet!!! that would be so sweet!!

Okay question for ya guys....if a guy likes a girl and the girls likes guy, then the guy leads her on then for no Good reason he starts ignores her....does he still like the girl or what?

~KM

Hi Nick! You have a snowday? Lucky! I wish it would snow here. But then, I'm out of school now so hey, who am I to complain.

What do you do if you like somebody but don't want to scare them away if you tell them and they don't feel the same and then your friendship is awkward? Not that I have experience with this as I've never had a boyfriend and therefore never asked anyone out. I was just wondering. You know. For future reference. ;)

Well I'm a guy and I'm in a similiar situation and I'm unsure what to do. However, I asked her to go to the movies with me and she said YES! I'm so happy!!! :D

TephieD said:
What do you do if you like somebody but don't want to scare them away if you tell them and they don't feel the same and then your friendship is awkward? Not that I have experience with this as I've never had a boyfriend and therefore never asked anyone out. I was just wondering. You know. For future reference. ;)
that's happened to me before. One of my guy friends liked me and he told me he liked me, but i didnt feel the same way, but after a few days, we got over the awkardness...afterall, we'd been friends since pre-k. take a chance. how do he act around you btw? are you guys good friends?

btw, Viva, I LOVE your sig! ;)

Are we good friends? .....Well.....we..haven't really known each other THAT long, and....I really don't think he feels the same way and oh boy, this is getting embarassing.

VaughnFan13 said:
TephieD said:
What do you do if you like somebody but don't want to scare them away if you tell them and they don't feel the same and then your friendship is awkward? Not that I have experience with this as I've never had a boyfriend and therefore never asked anyone out. I was just wondering. You know. For future reference.  ;)
that's happened to me before. One of my guy friends liked me and he told me he liked me, but i didnt feel the same way, but after a few days, we got over the awkardness...afterall, we'd been friends since pre-k. take a chance. how do he act around you btw? are you guys good friends?

me and her are good friends. I don't know how to tell her my true feelings, or is she getting the hint. Man I like her soo much, but we're sooo close.

ALIAS_RULES said:
VaughnFan13 said:
TephieD said:
What do you do if you like somebody but don't want to scare them away if you tell them and they don't feel the same and then your friendship is awkward? Not that I have experience with this as I've never had a boyfriend and therefore never asked anyone out. I was just wondering. You know. For future reference.  ;)

me and her are good friends. I don't know how to tell her my true feelings, or is she getting the hint. Man I like her soo much, but we're sooo close.
well, me and my friend were really close, we could tell each other anything. what sort of things do you do to hint to her that you wouldnt exactly be horrified at the thought of getting together? :smiley:

This is embarassing for me cause my best friend comes here and if she reads this......She'll be like "What the heck?!" cause...I haven't told her about it yet.

SpyGurl001 said:
Awww I hope yall get to meet!!! that would be so sweet!!

Okay question for ya guys....if a guy likes a girl and the girls likes guy, then the guy leads her on then for no Good reason he starts ignores her....does he still like the girl or what?

~KM
Well, I have done that sometimes. Like I like a girl, but aint sure if she likes me so I flirt with her at one moment and the next its like silent. I do it mostly to se if I can get there attention and to see if they like me.

Back