Girly Thread #3

Hey! Well...not sure if this is anything, but Michael sent me a message the other day saying that he'd try to call me sometime ^_^ :lol: Haven't done really much else...watched like 6 hours of The X-Files :lol: ^_^ How about everyone else?

:lol: I'm not bored yet...I think I'm going to write on my story for a bit cause I feel kinda creative. I've been like this all day :lol: Not much else going on... ^_^

Why are you going to go nuts? :lol: Tomorrow's probably not a good day to hang out, but maybe some other time we can! ^_^ Plus, I haven't really been in the best of moods...not sure why... I almost cried last night... but I couldn't find a reason to so I didn't if that makes any sense :lol: ^_^ I'm trying to find a new song for my site...not sure what I want though...hmm....

thanks ;p I'll be fine. I think I just need some time by myself...I'm feeling creative so I think I'm going to either doodle in my book, write on my story, or paint something...hmm...I guess I'll just have to see what happens ^_^ :lol: Hope everyone is having a good day!!! ^_^

Haha well thats good. p.m.s is no fun.

Syd, I hope you feel better soon!!! It sounds like you're really sick and thats just unforutnate :( My advice is to curl up in your bed with some chicken noodle soup and sleep for a looooooong time. Well... if your a vegetarian that plan wouldn't work so well... so in that case you should subsitiute the chicken noodle soup for just noodle soup. :P Let us know when you're feeling better!

Haha well thats good. p.m.s is no fun.

Syd, I hope you feel better soon!!! It sounds like you're really sick and thats just unforutnate :( My advice is to curl up in your bed with some chicken noodle soup and sleep for a looooooong time. Well... if your a vegetarian that plan wouldn't work so well... so in that case you should subsitiute the chicken noodle soup for just noodle soup. :P Let us know when you're feeling better!

thanks for careing.....
ummmm i took some pain killers then i felt all right.......its over now thank god :smiley: :smiley:

i alway curl up in bed when it gets to much........and i alway pray for it to go away fast

so hard beeing a woman :smiley: :smiley:

Back