Girly Thread #3

LMAO!!! ahhhh I need gurl time to myself!! Like I wish I had a big enoght bath tub and not sharing the same bathroom as my brother :P *sigh* Cant wait till I move out!! But what will they all do with out me LOL that will be quiet funny!!! LOL and what would happen if I ever had a real boyfrinend one where I acttuly went out and did fun stuff with alot!! and then there at home *poor Parents* 😆 Like that going to happen any time soon!! :lol: well enogh rambling for me! How is everbody???
<3
syd

i so know what you mean about the bathroom..........ahhhh i had the same with my brother.......

im fine to day thanks.....i need something girly to talk about :smiley: :smiley:

:lauging: well I'm about to put some rollers in my hair and see what it looks like! trying to figure out if I want to do that for the first day back or if I want to go get it cut super short again! and I'm want to look smart when I go in on the first day! I have my A&P class that first day back and I dont want to be invisable any more! But I have this funny feeling things havent changed. Guys arent going to see me! -_-

yeah im gonna do the same at uni im gonna change my appreance...coz ehrn you been going to collage and you look the same its hard to change coz other people are like what are you whereing that for...:smiley: :smiley: so i think we all need a change when we go back

yeah I know this is my sophmore year in college and I want to be notcied and look smart -_- But I dont think its going to happen :(

Don't cut yourself short! I'm sure you'll look wicked smart and be totally prepared for the year! I'm about to start my senior year of high school.... I can't wait to go to college. Where do you go to school Syd?

No I'm really invisable guys just dont see Me :( and I'm a sophmore at TCC which is a comminty college in the area! I want to go to TWU when I'm done with my basics

Nice! How do you like college? Is it really a lot different from high school. Don't get me wrong, i love high school... well, I mean as much love as a 17 year old girl can have for school in general.. but i'm ready for a change. Especially since this is my senior year and it's shaping up to be a tough one... even harder than my junior year was. So much for senior slack time. :(

It is different from high school. I was always one that liked high school, but I think I like college better! :lol: ^_^

Oh, I found out my my friend Josh is ignoring me. He thinks I've had a crush on him since Michael left. I've only hung out with him once without Michael and we were still with friends. I must have made some big impression. He was the one who kept feeling up my leg with his foot when we were at a table in Barnes and Noble. I have weird friends...it's okay cause he thinks my friend Rocky has a crush on him too :lol: Boys will be boys I guess :lol:

It's interesting what you guys said about changing your appearance once you start a new school.

I'll start, sort of, high school next year. Well, if I'd live in the U.S, I think I would've just finished my first year at high school and starting the second...I'm not sure though. Well, here in Sweden I just finished 8th grade, which means I'm 14 going on 15. So in Sweden, i'll start High School next year. 2007. Yep. Well now that was all cleared out. :lol:

Anyway. Well, it's quite scary yet exciting. Nobody will know you, you can be anyone you want to be. There is no past. If you come as the shallow trendy girl, you've always been her. If you're the rocker, you've always been her.

I just find it interesting.

I know I'll be me though, I like myself. :smiley:

I'm confusing.

Though it's good if you think you weren't seen for who you really are in your old school, you now have the chance to let other people see your true self. :smiley:

Back