Season 3 Give a newbie some hope!!

:( I just completed "The Two" and I am heartbroken :brokenheart:

PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE tell me it gets better. I'm afraid I'm going to lose interest.

I'm a newbie in need of some moral support :P

It gets better but it is ever so slow and tedious--so be extremely patient. The first half of the season is not extremely exciting until the very end.
-_-

It does get better. This season doesn't move AS fast as the others but give it time. It has it's exciting moments. Episodes 7-10 pick the season up and then after episode 11 the season starts to take shape and after 17 you willl be hooked again!

my turn to get some hope: does lena olin (irina derevko) appear at all in the 3rd season? i've only seen the first three ep:s...so someone PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT SHE APPEARS??? otherwise i'll drop down dead. seriously i will. :(
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:

pii_lena4ever said:
my turn to get some hope: does lena olin (irina derevko) appear at all in the 3rd season? i've only seen the first three ep:s...so someone PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT SHE APPEARS??? otherwise i'll drop down dead. seriously i will.  :(
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:
I hate to burst your bubble... :hide: .... but no, she does not. I'm still crossing my fingers that J.J. Abrams has something up his sleeve for the finale and that she will make an appearance, but it's not looking good. :(

BTW... for all the people who haven't seen all the episodes.... don't lose hope. You'll feel like you are not watching the Alias of old, but it will get better. You will be frustrated but.... BE PATIENT.

I have no clue how you all stuck with it on tv. I go through 3-4 episodes at a time and its still a "page" turner for me and the wait not very long compaired to what it would have been if I would have watched live. :(

Back