good luck

tasoli

Cadet
due to circumstances beyond my control I will no longer be a contributing member of Hero's Hall.

I wish the site and community the best of luck.

- Tas

Aw... Sorry to see you guys go so soon after I came here... :( I wish you guys could stay, but... I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

I really am sorry to see you guys leave. Tasoli, I have no idea where this forum would be without you're help. And to the rest of you, you did a great job on moderating the forums. Thanks again for all of your help. Just remember, all of your positions will stil lbe available if in the future you would like them back.

I will also be leaving.

Not that I will be missed as a Mod. with my less than poor Coding skills, and my complete lack of knowledge with other things of that nature.

I will miss the cool people on this site, and the mind racing ideas we had going.

But for undisclosed reasons, I will be joining my bretheren.

Best of luck to Frosty, and all others on the quest for greatness.

May your beards grow long, and your stomaches hold the ale.

Farewell.

Man, everyone is leaving... I wish I knew why, but I will respect your privacy and just say... Well, I'm sorry to see you guys leaving. I may not have known you for very long, but you will be missed.

I respect that whatever it is that caused 3-4 mods to leave to be a bit of a secret or something but this does not bode well with me at all. And I hope for whatever the reason may be does not affect the future community here as well. It just seems kind of sudden and weird or something...:confused: :mad: :( :confused:

Well, my original plan was to resign as a mod and stay (for a while anyway) on the forums, because I have honestly had some great times with most of you guys here.

But to be honest I think Darrt, Tasoli, and JonDDA have the right idea, so I am going to join them in heading off my own way.

I would like to extend my thanks to all the people I have had wonderful discussions with on these forums, to frosty for providing them, and in particular to Thaos Nightwind for giving me my hyperawesome+ new signature.

Have the best of times you guys, and I hope to see you all in-game!

I do still want to iterate that I am saddened by this and kind of doubtful of what good can come from it and how the future of the community here will be :confused: :(

Hmm..

Well you guys take care.

I hope you're all going to HJ in house Beta as pertaining why you're leaving.:smiley:

If not then I hope whatever the reason its just as fun.

I want to clarify a few things to reassure people that this forum isn't going to die. We're just having staff changes. In fact, I have a lot in store for Hero's Hall. One huge thing I can't even release yet, but definatly this community wont die :smiley:

It's a shame to see you guys leaving. You will certainly be missed! But, I'm sure if your making a decision like this, you have it thought through well.

Bai Bai :(

crisisfox said:
Well, my original plan was to resign as a mod and stay (for a while anyway) on the forums, because I have honestly had some great times with most of you guys here.

But to be honest I think Darrt, Tasoli, and JonDDA have the right idea, so I am going to join them in heading off my own way.

I would like to extend my thanks to all the people I have had wonderful discussions with on these forums, to frosty for providing them, and in particular to Thaos Nightwind for giving me my hyperawesome+ new signature.

Have the best of times you guys, and I hope to see you all in-game!

Anytime Bro. Anytime

Back