Season 5 Great news for S/V shippers

I'm a little concerned that no one else saw this and that the poster has yet to tell us the details of the when, why and how...

Code:
QUOTE (Lauren B. @ Nov 4 2003, 01:02 PM) 
What TV guide said was during an interview with Melissa George. They asked her "How will your character feel once Syd and Vaughn get back together, because you know they will?" It wasn't JJ or the writers who made the statement, just the TV guide interviewer. Until I hear it from JJ and crew, it ain't happening.  

An fyi...

allaliasallthetime said:
yeah i heard that from the 8 ball questions, that's awesome!!But i wonder how they get back together :confused:
Here's my guess on how they will get back together.

I wonder if Syd and Lauren would go on a mission together, and during that mission both Syd and Lauren get caught. And Vaughn has to make a choice on which one to save. He saves Sydney, and Lauren realizes that Vaughn loves Sydney, and always will ,therfore she will set him free. Vaughn will apologize for millions of years, and tell Syd he loves her, and then finally we will see some spy loving!!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

yeah from what i remember of an articel i read that tv week had with melissa george that is from it. It didnt say whether they would get back together or not just how would she feel once they did and how would they keep her on the show. I hope that helps a bit :D

Hey, pennstatechic, I like how you think! If only it would happen REALLY REALLY SOON! :D That is great news, though. Maybe I'll change my sig, since I don't have to give up on the Syd/Vaughn thing anymore! SYD/VAUGHN FOREVER! :rolleyes:

pennstatechic said:
allaliasallthetime said:
yeah i heard that from the 8 ball questions, that's awesome!!But i wonder how they get back together :confused:
Here's my guess on how they will get back together.

I wonder if Syd and Lauren would go on a mission together, and during that mission both Syd and Lauren get caught. And Vaughn has to make a choice on which one to save. He saves Sydney, and Lauren realizes that Vaughn loves Sydney, and always will ,therfore she will set him free. Vaughn will apologize for millions of years, and tell Syd he loves her, and then finally we will see some spy loving!!

Love ya,

(y) excatly what i think ;)
--mandy :angelic:

This is excellent news. I can't wait for Syd and Vaughn to be together again!!! Hopefully around end of season eh?

well thats great news but i knew they would get back together sometime this season its just a matter of when and how it will happen!
i cant take this boring as hell v/l moments any more!
we need s/v now!!

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Nov 4 2003, 04:40 PM']Hey, pennstatechic, I like how you think! If only it would happen REALLY REALLY SOON! :D That is great news, though. Maybe I'll change my sig, since I don't have to give up on the Syd/Vaughn thing anymore! SYD/VAUGHN FOREVER! :rolleyes:[/quote]
Well, I am glad that you like the way I think, but the reason I said that was because I asked that question to the 8 ball.

My question was "Will Vaughn ever have a scene where he has to choose Sydney or Lauren?"

The 8 ball said YES! So I really wouldn't be surprised if that was like the season finale or something. You know something to make us die and scream for the next season. I don't know, but I better get S/V action soon. I miss them together!! :angry: Dumb Lauren!

Love ya,

YES!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG, WELL SINCE THE SEASON 2 FINALE, BUT STILL I NEED THEM TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGH I CAN'T WAIT, I HAVE FAITH IN THEM AND TV GUIDE!!!!
NOT TILL AFTER EPISODE 10 THOUGH THAT STINKS. WHATEVER AS LONG AS IT HAPPENS!
OH AND allaliasallthetime YOUR SIG. SAYS IT ALL!

omg that would be so exciting to watch and yet drive me crazy! i hope this happens before the finale cause i couldnt wait all summer for vaughns answer! but now im thinking that is soo season finale material but jj does everything that is the least expected so maybe he will throw this at us sooner!

omg im barely alive right now... i live in australia and where just finishing season2 and i've been reading all the season 3 episodes, transcripts and watching clips i can get im totally addicted, do you think theres like some re-hab where i can calm down??? :waco: I want a vaughn and sydney kiss i'll just die if it never happens... :love:
i need spoilers despretly plz people... :mellow: :( :thinking:

I think we all may be forgetting something here...Didn't JJ sign Melissa George for two years? Even if she and Vaughan are splittsville, what are they going to do with her character? I think she is going to have to join the dark side. Maybe I'll post a couple of questions to the 8 ball. :smiley: Any ideas?

Mad bout Alias said:
MG is actually signed on for 6 years so im hopin shes gonna be a bad guy!!!!!!! but as long as S/V get back together!
6 years. woah! thats long! she's gotta be a baddy then right. we cant wait 6 years for S/v!!!!!!!!!!!

loving the spoiler btw madboutalias!!! :D

Back