Season 5 S/V Shippers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my J14 magazine it said that Syd and Vaughn have so much cemistry that the writers wouldn't keep them apart for too long!! And you see how they look at each other!!!

two things. what j14 issue? and....considering vaughn's life is apparently in danger in the finale im guessing that syd will kiss him passionately to show her love for him

what!!!!!! he is in danger in the finale!!!!!!!!!!!! Son of a ***** I was trying to stay clean for the finale Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!! you should have put a spoiler thing. this talk is about theier relationship. I mean no offense by this I just wanted to be spoiler free for the finale that's all.

sydfan2323 said:
It actually never said that word for word, I'm sorry if I'm being negative about this but, don't give people hope when there's nothing concrete to say about it.

I think the Oracles at sd-1 has pretty much confirmed that S/V will be fine by the end of the season.

Here's a link: Oracles

It's the #1 thing stated in the spoiler recap made by sharonky, tinyboxofdoom and tredder.

You know waht i think will hapend???
Syd & Vaughn will get back together in the final episode but something will hapend and they will fall apart again. :angry:

I think that JJ gaveup on sydney & vaughn and that they will never get back together!

:madfire: :madfire: :madfire:

Maybe at the end of the SIRES in 2008.... Syd might kill Van u never know ... my friend knows JJ so yea she'll ask him.... :lol:

:woot:

i'm sorry I love them togtehr but does anyone else feel the distance bewteen them ? I mean he was TORTURED and all Syd could do was hold his hand ? Also why was she not contacted to help go to save him ? Think back when he wa son that plane with sark, she was a basket case and now barely a tear. I don't know maybe she is very hurt the whole Lauren thing etc. but the chemistry is just not as good between them so sad.

Robynslp95 said:
i'm sorry I love them togtehr but does anyone else feel the distance bewteen them ? I mean he was TORTURED and all Syd could do was hold his hand ? Also why was she not contacted to help go to save him ? Think back when he wa son that plane with sark, she was a basket case and now barely a tear. I don't know maybe she is very hurt the whole Lauren thing etc. but the chemistry is just not as good between them so sad.
Agree, agree, agree

QUOTE (Robynslp95 @ Apr 26 2004, 06:00 AM)

Agree, agree, agree

I thought I'd never agree with a statement like this but it seems that they are intentionally putting distance between Syd/Michael. I don't really like it either. It's too far to the left when it comes to their relationship. I hope at some point they can make something realistic in Alias. I honestly feel that they don't want the S/V shippers to be happy.

i can't wait 2 c them 2gether again, but i thought last night's ep could've been a bit more "intimate" for both of them.
i mean, c'mon, nobody even told syd vaughn was captured, and when she went 2 see him (eventhough we didn't hear anybody telling her what happened 2 him!) she just held his hand, and didn't even ask him if he was alright, he asked her instead??? WTF???! :confused: excuse me, but it's obvious that the wirters r just postponing their reconciliation for no reason at all!! -_- last night would've been the xfect ep!! i just hope it's gonna be great!! :blush:

Made me long for the days of hidden glances and subtle gestures only they could understand. Remember in Season One, when you knew Vaugn had a serious crush on Syd just by the way he looked at her. I really miss that. I guess their relationship was a lot more innocent then. But it just seems so cold now. It's either that Syd is really hurt about the way he treated her in the whole Lauren fiasco, or they are drifting apart. I can't see them together for some reason. It's like they are destined to be star crossed lovers.
Maybe the writers are scared to put them together because it might be the kiss of death for the sereis. But I disagree. The show is so much more than their relationship. It's not the main reason I watch. I love Syd! I love to watch her kick butt. ^_^

Made me long for the days of hidden glances and subtle gestures only they could understand. Remember in Season One, when you knew Vaugn had a serious crush on Syd just by the way he looked at her. I really miss that. I guess their relationship was a lot more innocent then. But it just seems so cold now. It's either that Syd is really hurt about the way he treated her in the whole Lauren fiasco, or they are drifting apart. I can't see them together for some reason. It's like they are destined to be star crossed lovers.
Maybe the writers are scared to put them together because it might be the kiss of death for the sereis. But I disagree. The show is so much more than their relationship. It's not the main reason I watch. I love Syd! I love to watch her kick butt. ^_^

sweet_sarah_grl said:
yes.... smooch and then be tragically ripped apart AGAIN!!!!! for who knows how long this time..... I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!
goooooooooooooooooooood point...as happy as a little smooch between those two would make me, i know that there will be problems with them getting back together...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back