Season 5 Great news for S/V shippers

Folks - let me first say that I'm a family psychologist and my job is to bring families and couples together - something I really believe in. I'm also a huge Alias fan. I loved Sydney and Vaughn together when they were as a couple, but the fact is he's now MARRIED! Unless Lauren is completely not who Vaughn thought she was (i.e. she's really an evil double-agent for the Covenant - lied to him all along), it will be hard for me to enjoy them getting back together. (Yes - as much as S/V were a super TV couple!) The only other way out of it is if Lauren's character dies! Otherwise, the show is promoting something (and making the fans long for) something that is not a good example for us all.

JJ - do the right thing! Either bring a new and worthwhile love for Sydney or let us discover that Lauren's character was a fake!

great spoiler :D i think Lauren isnt what she says she is and maybe i think shes sarks sister or sloanes daughter :woot: and maybe shes a double agent like sydney was and sloane and lauren or sark and lauren are working together to do something not good if that is not true youll just need to keep watching.i didnt think jj would bring a new character in not for a good reason and syd/vaughn have to get back together :woot:

loyalaliasfan31 Posted on Nov 5 2003, 01:12 PM
  Folks - let me first say that I'm a family psychologist and my job is to bring families and couples together - something I really believe in. I'm also a huge Alias fan. I loved Sydney and Vaughn together when they were as a couple, but the fact is he's now MARRIED! Unless Lauren is completely not who Vaughn thought she was (i.e. she's really an evil double-agent for the Covenant - lied to him all along), it will be hard for me to enjoy them getting back together. (Yes - as much as S/V were a super TV couple!) The only other way out of it is if Lauren's character dies! Otherwise, the show is promoting something (and making the fans long for) something that is not a good example for us all.

JJ - do the right thing! Either bring a new and worthwhile love for Sydney or let us discover that Lauren's character was a fake! 

I TOTALLY agree i am a huge SV shipper but its going to be hard to watch if Vaughn just dumped Lauren and got a divorce, it makes him look worse than we all know his character actually is, this should be really intersting to see how JJ pulls this off. :thinking:

i love the spoiler oh my gosh....they are so getting back together some how oh my gosh i cant wait i too would like to see how JJ brings SYD&VAUGHN back together with out making syd or vaughn look bad i think its going to be a challenge for JJ i cant wait....... bring back SYD&VAUGHN :P ;)

Six years is a long time. I sure as h*ll hope that she and Vaughn are not married for that long. I really REALLY hope she turns into a villian.

umm no, no thoughts sorry!

i'm rather thoughtless now maybe cause it's late here

umm I have a feeling that if anything Vaughn got married in order to keep his sanity...he kind of said so in Succession and he said I almost killed myself cause I loved you so much- (Vaughn to Sydney)....something along those lines ;)

Back