Season 4 Greatest Wish for Season 4

a little less soap-operaey...maybe get back to the roots of the show, not the CIA, have her be somewhere in an organization thats SPY!

Syd and Vaughn finally getting back together ;)
--mandy :angelic:

a little less soap-operaey...maybe get back to the roots of the show, not the CIA, have her be somewhere in an organization thats SPY!
YES!!!

Syd and Vaughn finally getting back together
--mandy 
MOST DEFINATLY!!!!!

Just basically S/V together, more marshall & carrie!!!!, and even tho i know its not possible - IRINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but definatly more Katya) :D

To concentrate on ONE THING... just to focus on something!

Season one: Sydney's double life at SD-6 and her father.
Season two: Syd's mother and a new relationship with Vaughn, take down of SD-6.
Season three: a mish mosh of Lauren Frickin Cow Reed, Syd, Vaughn, Dixon's half ass character nowadays, Jack in a little, Will gone, Sloane weird. :blink:

Yeah, the missions haven't really been amazing. I miss Will and Irina SO MUCH. I also miss the old Dixon, all the tension.

Lauren was definitely JJ's biggest mistake in my opinion. Some people like her... which befuddles me. :P

My Wishlist:

(1) MUCH better scripts -- the writing NEEDS to be improved (this is a PRIMETIME show, not a soap)
(2) a solid plotline WITHOUT plot situation repeats (as we have been seeing :( )
(3) a little bit of Sarkney action, no matter how tiny it has to be to be believeable
(4) Some characters need fixing: Vaughn, Sydney, Sark, Jack, and Barnett specifically -- give them more realistic and true-to-their-original-character lines, feelings, and actions
(5) more missions like S1
(6) Will
(7) Irina (translate: Lena)
(8) A dead or at LEAST un-Larked Lauren
(9) some kind of clarification about the Covenant, its beginnings, and its motives... on the same note, more on the Trust and what it has to do with everything
(10) definitely some more "happy" and "normal" times for Syd... with Weiss, anyone... I don't care... preferably a non-CIA person tho...
(11) death and burial of the show's overly sci-fi elements

More but they'll come to me later... lol :D

Les

-Only one or two eps that end in Sydney crying (enough already!)
-Friends for Sydney
-Spyfam reunion and more focus on that

That's all I have for now too but like Leslie, I'm sure I can think of more ^_^

Leslie said:
My Wishlist:

(1) MUCH better scripts -- the writing NEEDS to be improved (this is a PRIMETIME show, not a soap)
(2) a solid plotline WITHOUT plot situation repeats (as we have been seeing :( )

(5) more missions like S1
(6) Will
(7) Irina (translate: Lena)

(10) definitely some more "happy" and "normal" times for Syd... with Weiss, anyone... I don't care... preferably a non-CIA person tho...
(11) death and burial of the show's overly sci-fi elements
Agree with those.

I wish for Season 4 ... to be the best ever ...

give us some more action, some more aliases, some more disguises ...

adventure-type storylines, new relationships ... built on what there is, but
succesfully have new characters in some storylines ...

yes, a social life for Syd ... a new love interest ...

and maybe if they can get Spy Mommy ... for one or two episodes ...

and yes, I want the b**** of the Story, Lauren to be back for Season 4 ...
maybe we can get some of the greatest fights between Syd and Lauren ...

More of Sark ... a definite conclusion on some of the freaking story-lines of
Season 3 ...

(y) i agree with everyone :smiley: hehe...how very diplomatic of me.
but yer, def:
- s/v together.
- will back! irina back!
- no return of dead ppl; including danny, bill vaughn, francie (although i think we're pretty safe there) and yer.... (this point's been edited to be spoiler free...)
- lotsa marshall fun
- def syd to have more fun; more partying and happiness and chilling
- this rambaldi thing over and done with...pleaseee!! sooo sick of it!
- sark to remain with his sex-c s3 hair cut ^_^ hehe
- if nadia and katya are staying fingers crossed they become good, developed characters
- lots more of syd dressing up in fun, crazy alias's (seriously, hardly happened at all season 3...)
- cool guest stars.

heheh, ok, thats enough from me 4 now :smiley:

Back