Season 4 My Season 4 Wish List

agent47

Cadet
These are my 3 wishes for next season:

1. Bring back Irina, or resolve the situation with her caracter and put an end to all the references and instant messages to her in the show. If we cant have her back, then stop refering to her in every other scene.

2. Bring back Will. It doesnt matter in what context or what role, just bring him back.

3. I want Syd and Vaughn back together again.

agent47 said:
These are my 3 wishes for next season:

1. Bring back Irina, or resolve the situation with her caracter and put an end to all the references and instant messages to her in the show. If we cant have her back, then stop refering to her in every other scene.

2. Bring back Will. It doesnt matter in what context or what role, just bring him back.

3. I want Syd and Vaughn back together again.
I want those things too. Obviously we can't have Francie back, but I think we need Will. Give us some normality to balance out all the brainwave channelling that's going on at the moment!

The Irina thing is like they are biding time until they come to some sort of agreement with Lena Olin. Annoying as it is to hear about her but never see her, at least it's some sort of proof her return is still a possibility.

I think Sydney and Vaughn will certainly happen. I just hope they find some way to make it a little less melodramatic for at least a couple of episodes!

Okay, here's my wish list for the next season...

1. Bring back Irina.
2. Give Sydney a life outside of the CIA and let her have some real life friends.
3. Bring Sydney and Vaughn back together (and keep them together).
4. More scenes with Jack and Vaughn. :love:
5. Put Dixon back in the field.

I think that's it for now. :smiley:

Yeah i have to agree, i want Syd and Vauhn back together definetly, she was so fun when they dated, this season has been quite depressing! Give Syd some friends, and i wouldnt mind if Will came back! And please bring back spy mommy! oh yeah and more Vack scenes! ;)

I agree with all the things you guys already listed, plus I want more fun undercover missions like we used to have in Season 1 and early Season 2. When Syd wears a disguise now, it's only for a few seconds and it seems like they just throw it in there because they feel like they have to. I want it to be a real part of the show again, and I want them to have fun with it. Wouldn't it be fun if Sydney and Nadia wore disguises and went undercover together?

bluebird1045 said:
Okay, here's my wish list for the next season...

1. Bring back Irina.
2. Give Sydney a life outside of the CIA and let her have some real life friends.
3. Bring Sydney and Vaughn back together (and keep them together).
4. More scenes with Jack and Vaughn. :love:
5. Put Dixon back in the field.

I think that's it for now. :smiley:
I couldn't agree more.

I'd just like more father/daughter missions. If we could replace a few of the S/V's with S/J's I'd be happy.
;) ✌️

I agree, Syd needs a personal life. The only free time we have seen her have this season, is pathetic time. Getting pissed with Weiss (to forget Vaughn), waiting by the phone for Vaughn to call and say he's left Lauren, or eating microwave food. Poor girl, she needs friends. I found her character more interesting when she had a life and took an interest in Will and Francie and their lives and jobs.

luv4dogs said:
Bring back the fun side of Sydney!!
ya i miss that too.

they better get back together
want jj to start writing it himself instead of the other ppl that drag things and citutations out over time
and want an ending to rambuldi cant spell
they should think of another good story or somthing leading off that

i only have one wish for season 4:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BRING BACK LENA!!!!</span>

okay so i also want to see more Jack/Sydney/Nadia interaction, as a family, aside from the Rambaldi storyline. and i agree with V, more father-daughter missions, coz they rock.

Mad bout Alias said:
That would be great to have Nadia and Syd go on missiond together, and i agree with you we aint seen many disguises this year!
Yeah, I'd like to see Syd and Nadia go on some missions together too.

sydney definetly needs to have an outside life with friends and vaughn, and even if syd and vaughn are back together right away give us some good sexual tension!! We without a doubt need to get Irina back!!!!

<1> Bring Syd and Vaughn back together

<2>A normal life outside the CIA for Syd

<3>Bring back Lena

<4>Bring back Will

<5>More funny moments with Marshall

<6>More Jack and Vaughn scenes

that's it for now ^_^

Wish list for season4:

1) Syd and Vaughn to just be together with no stupid triangle - maybe it will take her a while to get back with him but it will fun watching - but no sudden new way tp keep them apart. :nonono:

2) Will or a substitute friends or Syd. Maybe a girl - anyione she can talk too who aint a spy.

3) More season 1 style missions - wigs, dresses, stealing stuff - :cool:

4) More Syd on missions with people otehr than Vaughn - i would like to see them concentrating more on their relationship and less on field missions - she need s anew partner at work. (y)

5) A bad ass operation like SD6 - The Covenant doesn't cut it for me - we dont know who runs it or what their real aim is - its kinda flakey. :Ph34r:

i think 5 wishes is fair. JJ? :rolleyes:

Back