Grey's Anatomy

I love the show! I still love Alias a little more, but I love Grey's Anatomy!

I also love George! He's so cute! I really hope that he finds someone else though because he's just going to get hurt since Meredith is with Derek.

one great episode (y) (y)

Burke and Christina :thud: ... didn't see that coming ... :thud:

Meredith and Derek are so cute together ... but man ... why oh why :thud:

Alias_Gay said:
I love patrick Dempsey :love:

[post="1278972"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too Gogo!!!! He 's so ... :blush:

I love this show, it's really great!!

But it's killing me, can someone tell me what's the big secret with Derek, cos I really didn't get it!!

Marie, you are mostly right.

He is married... technically. His wife comes in from NY because she has divorce papers, or something of the sort. But she wants to reconcile. As her character is only supposed to be around for 5 episodes, this obviously won't happen. Apparently, she cheated on him with his best friend. I forgot where I read this...

Existentialist said:
Marie, you are mostly right.

He is married... technically. His wife comes in from NY because she has divorce papers, or something of the sort. But she wants to reconcile. As her character is only supposed to be around for 5 episodes, this obviously won't happen. Apparently, she cheated on him with his best friend. I forgot where I read this...
[post="1317558"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

where the heck did u get that info??? :thud:

I wonder

who will play the wife/ex-wife/ lunatic wanna-be wife???

GoGo, I got it from a combination of sources... possibly the greysanatomy community at LJ, or spoilerfix, or the fanbolt forums. Or maybe even the televisionwithoutpity forums. No clue. I read around too much. :lol:

They already announced who would play the soon-to-be ex-wife, whose name is Addison Montgomery. The actress' name is Kate Walsh.

TEEHEE! Diane (as in Dixon's wife) was on tonight! :w00t:

and Meredith and her bottle of wine and ferry and sunrise! :naughty: :love: teehee! Cristina is SO getting pregnant. :lol:
---mandy :angelic:

:woot: So definitely one of my favoritest shows ever. I LOVE IT!! :happydance:

OMG. :doh: I'm so stupid. I was like...where oh where did I see her? On Alias that where. teeheee. ^_^

And the chemistry between Meredith and Derek :thud: :love: And I half expected Alex and Izzy to get it on just like Burke and Christina. :P

And George..aww. Poor thing. He's so adorbale what with his "we should go..we all shoould go and..get some alcohol" or whatever. It was funny how he kept saying alcohol :lol:

What else :Ponder:

ETA: Oh! Izzy's so cool..when she was like "screw it" or somehting and she started using her hands :D Oh and then when she went into the other room and she siad what she did everyone turned around and was like :wtf:

Oh...and I sooooooo hated Alex when he was being stupid thru the microphone..but then the shirtless scene made it a little better, and more importantly...he looked sad in the end when she died. :(

Such an awesome, awesome show :D

Yes!! When I saw that woman, I was like "... where do I know her from?... Alias... DIANE!" It was very exciting.

Alex is a very interesting character. He's such a jerk most of the time, but slowly, they're starting to show another side to him. But it's like he's too much of a frat boy to really be nice. I loved when Izzy yelled at him and threw his pager and jumped on the broken pieces. But he really did look sad when the woman died. I liked how pleased he looked when Meredith insinuated that she thought he was good looking. And then she rejected him and said that she thinks she's "taken." She deals with him quite well.

Poor George. I can so relate to him... liking someone but not having the courage to take the initiative and ask them out (actually, the "theme" of tonight's episode really spoke to me, since this is what I've been battling for the past few months). I think Mandy knows what I'm talking about. :lol: I thought it was funny when he spilled the coffee on himself trying to knock on Meredith's door. I wanted to tell him to just set the mugs on the floor for a second to free up his hands. I mean, duh!

Meredith and Derek... so.hot. "Dr Shepard." "Yeah?" "I'm sorry I called you a jackass." "You didn't." "I did. Twice." :lol: And then at the end when she was waiting for him in the rain with the champagne... ^_^ Bailey's reaction to them was very funny. If I didn't know better, I'd think she had a little crush on Derek. But I doubt it. She just does not like the personal stuff in the workplace, I think. Her interaction with Derek was funny. "They call you the Nazi." "So I've heard."

Christina and Burke... they have quite the sexual relationship. I doubt it will last. It is a pretty big contradiction to the Meredith/Derek relationship. Christina seems to WANT to be favored by Burke, while Meredith said she didn't want favors. I'm not doubting that Christina is at least somewhat attracted to Burke, but she doesn't seem to want a long term relationship with him.

No Ellis Grey in this ep. It might be the first time.

Can't wait for next week's ep! Some M/D action.

this show is great
omg I can't wait to see how george is going to reate when he finds out about meridith and dereck, will he be the crazy jelous type? he is so sweet I would hate to see him angry.

Existentialist said:
Poor George. I can so relate to him... liking someone but not having the courage to take the initiative and ask them out (actually, the "theme" of tonight's episode really spoke to me, since this is what I've been battling for the past few months). I think Mandy knows what I'm talking about.  :lol:  I thought it was funny when he spilled the coffee on himself trying to knock on Meredith's door. I wanted to tell him to just set the mugs on the floor for a second to free up his hands. I mean, duh!
[post="1323567"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh yes I do my dear, yes I do. :lol: :hug:

I wonder if Izzie and Alex will ever get together. That will be interesting. I wonder how Izzie and George will react to finding out about Derek. :Pinch: So sad that I won't be watching the episode on Sunday next week. :cry: I hope you guys enjoy yourselves.
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
Oh yes I do my dear, yes I do. :lol: :hug:

I wonder if Izzie and Alex will ever get together. That will be interesting. I wonder how Izzie and George will react to finding out about Derek. :Pinch: So sad that I won't be watching the episode on Sunday next week. :cry: I hope you guys enjoy yourselves.
[post="1324407"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:jawdrop: Oh no! You're missing the Kentucky Derby AND Grey's? You're gonna download Grey's later, right? If need be, and if you have AIM, give me an IM on Tuesday or later, and I'll have the episode and I can send it to you.

Rewatching last night's episode right now. :D My roommate came home toward the end and when she walks in... it's like a tornado blowing through.

I think Izzie will take the whole M/D thing in stride, since she knows that they had slept together before (in the pilot ep, when Christina was mad and blurted it out in front of her). George, on the other hand, won't take it as well, though he's so sweet, he'll probably blink a few times and look hurt.

Oh, and a spoiler regarding a couple...

Alex makes a bet with someone - dunno who - that he can get Izzie into bed. And of course, Izzie is gonna find out about it at some point or another.

I love how Izzie screamed at Alex without swearing. Something like a "hateful, hateful man."

Existentialist said:
:jawdrop:  Oh no! You're missing the Kentucky Derby AND Grey's? You're gonna download Grey's later, right? If need be, and if you have AIM, give me an IM on Tuesday or later, and I'll have the episode and I can send it to you.

Rewatching last night's episode right now.  :D  My roommate came home toward the end and when she walks in... it's like a tornado blowing through.

I think Izzie will take the whole M/D thing in stride, since she knows that they had slept together before (in the pilot ep, when Christina was mad and blurted it out in front of her). George, on the other hand, won't take it as well, though he's so sweet, he'll probably blink a few times and look hurt.

Oh, and a spoiler regarding a couple...

Alex makes a bet with someone - dunno who - that he can get Izzie into bed. And of course, Izzie is gonna find out about it at some point or another.

I love how Izzie screamed at Alex without swearing. Something like a "hateful, hateful man."
[post="1324562"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I KNOW!

AND even worse! I'll miss Alias, The Amazing Race, The OC, CSI, Charmed AND Desperate house wives!! *dies* O.o oh dear, I think I might need more than just one tape. :blink: :o_O:

I'll be taping everything though. So I should be okay. though If I need anything, I'll be sure to IM you. :lol:

I feel so bad for George. He's like a Will but he's so sweet, We dont' want a will-ish ending for him. :nonono:

:blink: @ the spoiler.

This show is simply great ... (y) (y)

Loved Izzie ... working, worrying, catching breath ... working her ass off ... and then she is screaming at Alex, but no swearing ... she is just great ... (y)

I just want Meredith to find out about Dr. Shepard's secret ... :blowup:

George is definitely the Marshall here ... he is just a great guy ... ;)

Cristina and Dr. Burke ... can't wait to see how this will turn out ...

Great Show ... can't wait for next week ... :woot:

Back