Grey's Anatomy

hahah yea...the fact taht Izzy didn't curse was really cute ^_^ Her characters mighty awesome.

And ahha yea.... "I had an itch" :lol: My friend thinks he'd make a lousy sorta surgeon :rolleyes:

Alias_Gay said:
George is definitely the Marshall here ... he is just a great guy ... ;)
[post="1326070"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i've been saying that since i saw the commercials! :smiley: he's sorta dorky, got the secret crush on the main character (though marshall's is not quite as obvious). i lurve it all!

m-c

Tonight's ep was excellent!

I loved the interaction between Izzie and Meredith towards the end. "You're falling for him!" "I am not." "You are!" And then Izzie mocks Meredith with how it's going to be all mushy and lovey dovey. :lol: "I hate you. And I hate this cake." "The cake's good."

It was also nice to get a little bit of backstory on Izzie and Alex. Alex's subplot was sad, with him treating that masochist from his alma mater.

George was so sweet, being all protective of Meredith. From the previews for next week, looks like George gets some lovin'.

Uh, and Shepard was sexy as usual... despite his crazy floopy hair at the end of the episode... I've decided to refer to him from now on only as McDreamy. Him and Meredith at the beginning kind of reminded me of Syd/Vaughn's first night together in season 2. "How are we going to stay awake at work today?" "Who cares?" Except we actually got to see McDreamy and Meredith struggling to stay awake all episode. And McDreamy with the little girl? Sooooo cute. So very very cute.

Minor thing... Meredith and McDreamy knew that Izzie and George were also in the house. If they wanted to keep their relationship on the dl (as they apparently were trying to do with McDreamy sneaking out of the house in the morning), wouldn't they have tried to keep it down during the sex? I understand, they were in the moment and all that... but come on. They had to have been pretty loud if they kept the house awake.

I liked Bailey this episode. She's very amusing. And I liked how Meredith was able to do everything Bailey piled on her. People on other boards are saying that Meredith has no personality. I think she does. And she's not overly whiney.

I wonder what christina's going to do about the baby.
I think she show pay more attention to him, you can tell that he wants a little bit more from her

Wow, I'm starting to love this show. All the characters are so fun to watch!! Especially Christina and Bailey. The season finale is coming soon. Hmm so fast.

this show is great ... even the characters that they bring in for these doctors to work on, seem to have a life and it seems so real ... wonderful show ... (y) (y)

Ooh, I forgot to mention, I really loved that last line about the hammer at the end of the last episode. Some thing like "why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Cause when I stop it feels sooo good." Ahh soo true, and fitting for me right now.

sd6452 said:
Ooh, I forgot to mention, I really loved that last line about the hammer at the end of the last episode.  Some thing like "why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer?  Cause when I stop it feels sooo good."  Ahh soo true, and fitting for me right now.
[post="1338409"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Was it Christina who said that quote? Maybe it's me, but it sounds like the kind of thing she would say. :lol:

Dark Avenger said:
Was it Christina who said that quote? Maybe it's me, but it sounds like the kind of thing she would say. :lol:
[post="1339054"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: That does sound like a Cristina thing to say. But Meredith said it at the end of her voiceover.

Here's the entire monologue from the episode (I have all the episodes on my computer and too much time on my hands now that i'm on summer break).

"Okay. Anyone who says you can sleep when you die, tell them to come talk to me after a few months as an intern. Of course, it's not just the job that keeps us up all night. I mean, if life's so hard already, why do we bring more trouble down on ourselves? What's with the need to hit the self destruct button?"

"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it... I don't know... maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that say? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."

My favorite part of the episode was towards the end, when Izzie was berating Meredith for the McDreamy affair.

"Oh my god. You're falling for him."
"I am. Not."
"Oh, you so are."
"No. I'm not."
"You so are. Dammit. You poor girl."
"You know, it's just that he's just so... And I'm just... I'm having a hard time."
"You're all, uh... mushy and warm... full of secret feelings."
"I HATE you! AND your cake."
"The cake is good."

Teehee. I love this show. To the point where I'm transcribing the Meredith voiceovers from all the eps.

Oh, and when Cristina is talking to George and she says, "When are you going to figure out that I know everything?" :lol: I love that she was defending Meredith.

some of my favourite quotes from tonight:

Cristina: "Of course you are, and I"m a chicken"
Shepered: "I'm a surgeon, I don't have friends"
Meredith: "I want facts and until I get them, my pants and staying on."
Meredith: "I don't want to be your gravy!"
Psychic man:"I wouldn't have picked you for the mommy track nurse Betty"
Meredith: "I'll lighten up when I feel... light!"
Devo: "Does it beat or does it moo?"

and the whole list Dr. McDreamy told about himself. :love:
--Mandy :angelic:

Tonight's episode. I loved that Orthodox Jewish girl. "Does it beat or moo?"

Okay, and McDreamy? Still hot and mcdreamy-like. I think it's funny how Izzie and George have now accepted him as a member at the breakfast table. But uh, no wonder he spends so much time at Meredith's. :lol: Geez, all that land. Go figure. He's a surgeon. They make oodles of money.

Next week's episode has the potential to make me really mad though. Like screaming and throwing things (because I like this show way too much). And that will be weird, 'cause I'll be at my parents' home.

Existentialist said:
Tonight's episode. I loved that Orthodox Jewish girl. "Does it beat or moo?"

Okay, and McDreamy? Still hot and mcdreamy-like. I think it's funny how Izzie and George have now accepted him as a member at the breakfast table. But uh, no wonder he spends so much time at Meredith's.  :lol:  Geez, all that land. Go figure. He's a surgeon. They make oodles of money.

Next week's episode has the potential to make me really mad though. Like screaming and throwing things (because I like this show way too much). And that will be weird, 'cause I'll be at my parents' home.
[post="1342231"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
why is it gonna make you mad? :confused:
--Mandy :angelic:

Back