Have you ever broken/dislocated any bones?

Have you ever broken/dislocated any bones?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just figured that out. So, for you, it IS my birthday, but for me, its not. Btw, did you get my last email? just wondering since I hadn't gotten a reply.

TephieD said:
Yeah, I just figured that out. So, for you, it IS my birthday, but for me, its not. Btw, did you get my last email? just wondering since I hadn't gotten a reply.
I don't know.. I'll look right now...

i slammed my thumb in the car door and broke the nail about half-way down, the doctor thought i might have broken the bone as well but he didn't x-ray it or anything.

ISpy10 said:
i accidently did a back flip off a swing in 4th or 5th grade and crushed my own arm and broke it!
ive done that.. flew backwords... into a pole.. but i just got a really bad hole in my shoulder.. that it.. the pole was hollow

Some many lost track lol, well I have a sprained ankle and recent surgery from tripping in PE. I broke my leg from jumping out of a car. Fracter my elbow ice skating, fingers like 3 times dancing. I fell off the diving board 3 years ago and cracked 2 ribs. And tons more lol. I am lucky I am still standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back