Head Over Heels

great update, i love rachel's reaction
technically my last day is the 14th but i have to go in for 3 regents exams and they end the 21st. :(

can't wait for the next update

YA an update!!!
-I had a feeling that they would get caught!!! And that is the exact reaction I expected from Rachel!!! :D
But I'm glad she let Syd explain!!!
-Can't wait for more!!

That was great ... aww yeah Reachel finally knows ... not they way they wanted her to find out but she knows ... aww Syd feels bad for not telling her ... love that Rachel is stuck on the fact tho ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

You can't blame Rachel for her actions. She's seen Michael and Syd's relationship go up and down more often than a roller coaster. Only time will tell if the couple will remain a couple.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Great update!
I'm so glad this is back I've missed it. I totally understand that Rachel is doubting this relationship after what has happened in the past. But now they're back together and I really hope that this will last. Thansk for the PM and please don't wait so long for the next update.

hey ash i just foud this story nd i loveeeeeeee it so can i please get a PM when u update (ya know if AA's PM's are actually working *sigh*) lol

OH MY GOD I LUV IT
she walked in lol
and their all happy
u know shes gonna hold the whole "you didn't tell me" thing for the rest of their lives
i luv it
i can't wait for more
thanks
sorry it took me so long i didn't realise u had updated
i thought eveyone was apoligising for bugging u about n update :angelic:

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

i think rachel took it well... i really expected her to explode... well she did, but i expected more... well i'm glad she knows...

thanks for the pm!

awww....i'm glad rachel finally found out...
and that she didn't kill sydney for not telling her earlier!!!
great chapter!!!
good luck with your finals!!!
shelley :blush:

thank you thank you thank you! :D
thanks for the update ash, i hope finals and all that other non-fun stuff go ok. great chappy. Rachel's reaction was hilarious.
Aliaschick347

Back