highschool reunion

hehe this is great!!! damn those storms!! we are having a hell of a rain storm now!!! :eek: ok cant wait for the next installment!!! :D

CHAPTER 5

ok guys I know this is short but your really going to hate me after this so i didn't want to write to much more.but trust me it will get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~Vaughn at the warehouse~~~
vaughn stood standing leaning on a crate trying to think
he heard some one coming he looked up.
but what he saw not only surprised him but up set him too.
Steven: Hey agent Vaughn i'm sorry for what ever happened back there, I mean I want to be your friend so I want to be honest with you .So I have to tell you something.
V: What!!!!!!!!!! (he said being VERY annoyed with him ,but was cureus to see what was in the folder he was carring).
S: Well after you left Agent Bristow or Sydney came back up and talked to me. She told me she wanted to talk to me in private. So we went into the debreifing room and before I knew it or before I could stop it she...she...
V: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S: She kissed me,and i'm so sorry ,but when you ran out agent Weiss told me you guys were dating.
V: I don't believe you I mean...she wouldn't..would she(he said half talking to himself)
S: I know whats going through your head. I pulled away from her and told her i couldn't because of...well you,but she said "Vaughn won't find out besides your back now who needs him".(he said trying to soung like syd).
Vaughn now trying with all his might not to show his tears looked down at his feet.
S: And I just couldn't go on with out telling you, because if my girlfriend did that I would want to know about it,and I didn't want you to find out from someone else and than come beat me up for not telling you.

V: I don't believe you...she would NEVER do that...shes not like that...
S: I knew you would do that so I went through the security camera ,and pulled up this picture.

he handed him the folder and inside was a picture of the kiss.
Vaughn droped the folder ,and all the feelings about being mad,upset,scared,lonley,and being betrayed came back.

S: i'm so sorry Vaughn but you can even ask Jack he'll tell you their was a kiss i mean he'll probably come up with some other story to defend his daughter but he'll tell you there was a kiss.
S: Are you going to be ok, Do you need to talk or something because my door is open.

V: umm excuse me but i have to go
(he said rushing out to his car and when he gets in it for the first time he we see him cry)
~~~BACK IN THE WAREHOUSE~~~
you see Steven grinning from ear to ear at how much pain he was causing Mike.
hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have more up tomarrow, and i'm sorry i had to go evil I just got this idea in my head and went for it <I woun't keep them apart forever>Thanx for all of the reviews and ideas you guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argh! tha SOB! More soon. He even had a cover for Jack God! Steven Agravates me! more soon! Love this and I really appreciate the PM

Thanks for the reviews i'll have more up later maybe around 3pm or 4 (sorry its taking so long but i have alot going on right now)Anyone else want me to pm them?
thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~catie~

soon you'll see :argue: then :2love: & :starwars: then :rip: then :jawdrop: < I know something you don't know. lol )
i'll have it up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Steven! Ahh! I love this fic... That was a great plot twist. I hope Sydney and Vaughn make up soon. Keep up the good work and pm me too!

Back