his mom

The only relatives names I can think of for Vaughn are his Aunt Trish and his dad, Bill. He did spend Thanksgiving with his mom in S1, but I don't know if he said her name.

Well in the books it was either
1) Amelia
or
2) Emily in french, I cant remember the spelling...Emilie...i think?
Hope it helps...
Ash

Maybe beacause Vaughn's mom isn't actually his mom ? Beacause of the hole "my name is actually not Michael Vaugn" thing. I allways talk's about her but we have never seen her. If he is a difrent person he can't introduce Michael Vaughn's mom!

wot if irina is vaughn's mom ? stupid maybe byt its still a theory !!!!!!! ergh then syd and him are siblings ... wit if she ishis step mom- ergh worse ... i dnt kno but he did mention his mom in season 4 episode 10 < i think> when he goes to see his uncle in hospital

Well according to the prequels, Vaughn's mom is remarried and living in Northern California. He also never talked to his mother (at least in the book I read) that he had joined the CIA.

Well according to the prequels, Vaughn's mom is remarried and living in Northern California. He also never talked to his mother (at least in the book I read) that he had joined the CIA.
her name is Amelie (Delorme) Vaughn according to the books.

and i seriously think it's about time we met her!

Back