Sark and his sexiness

I just love when he walks. He has such a presence when he walks into a room, especially when they have him in his sexy spy clothes. And I agree with all you guys, love the lips, accent, hair, arms, etc. Just love everything! :D

Vicky :smiley:

oh yeah and we can't forget the accent i think that's my fave and his word choice too. Like i mean who says I believe i can assist you in locating your son. What's wrong with i can help you find your son. That's way cool that he says stuff like that.

I love the whole package. He is very very hot. I love the lip and the eyes and the hair... He is also very interesting. He's young but really powerful and he has this great sense of humor and intellect. :swoons:

Hey Tasherie, it's abercrombieprep! :smiley:

I love Sark. He's soooooo sexy. The lips... the feet... the accent... the tuggable curls... oh my... the attitude... geez... *flatlines*

Oh dear, lets see... the lips, the accent, his professional demeanor, the hair...just about everything. BTW David Anders has a great British accent for someone from Oregon.

P.S,- Sing the sarky, sarky, sarky, sarky, sarky, sarky song...

Agent_Starfire said:
P.S,- Sing the sarky, sarky, sarky, sarky, sarky, sarky song...
I can't see that without thinking "snarky sarky."
:lol:

oh wow, we're making a list? (rolls up sleeves....)lets see now: of course, the attitude, the hair, the eyes :rolleyes: and....the lip. yep i agree totally with you guys!
hey-did u know that you can send for autographed pics of him? go to www.davidanders.com and get the address. it's awesome guys! 🤤

I love the way he walks, talks, looks.......*sigh* What don't I love about him? :rolleyes: I guess the thing I love most is his mystery mixed in with sarcasm. And oh! That sexy evil smirk just adds to his allure. ;)

Oh! Sark! Anyone else a little disappointed with his hair in last Sunday's episode? I mean, I know it was because he was in jail, but yeah, umm...I miss the Sark hair of last season, I hope it comes back.
So, yeah, his eyes are blue, which is just great plus his use of language with his accent (ok, he used the word "privy" last episode, I thought that was just awesome-don't ask me why)...ahhh....Sark.....

BTW. Anyone think that Sark looks a little John Mayer-ish?

holy sh!t!!!! i liked his hair. he looks much cuter. and ofcourse he's hot. no hair (or lack of) could change that.

Sark was really good on Sunday...I kind of have some sympathy for his whole situation. It would have been nice that instead of Sloane, if they had made him become good for the time being. Then there could be a possibility for Syd and him.

I don't think he looks at all John Mayer-ish! And he looked soooooo much better with last seasons hair. But he was still awesome on Sunday.

i thought it was "they're going to kill me aren't they?" oh well. i love sark. hehehehe. and in the new eppy. he was like "well you're going to have to make sure they don't get away" *sigh* if sark knew it was syd. *sigh*

Back