~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

good, the schools A LOT different, im used to my ghetto trailer park school, now the school is beautiful and has 4 stories, you might actually have heard of it, little rock central high?
nd soccers good, the grls are amazing and really welcoming.
Hows everything with you?

Nah I dont know much about american schools so I got no idea out the school
lol i love that 4 stories is cool, my one was 6 but then again the girls were bitchy so yours is better
thats cool about the soccer girls its always good when theyre nice
unis going well for me the place is HUGE i keep getting lost!
but i have an asssignemtn due monday and am really struggling with it

HI im caitlin! join the craziness
yeah i remembered that u prob wldnt just a few minutes ago
yeah it is cool except when it comes to climbing up and down them all the time-thats killer ah i would DIE with 6 that sucks they were bitchy
heh yeah, but its also funny to see theyre nice to me but mean on the field and some of my other teammates from club that i play on during fall season
awww that sucks im sure youll get used to it... some time lol
ooh i hate those assignments i have one too due tuesday

AH YES!! my computer is back from the dead!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII dani and cait and Welcome Pheonix! Not much goes on here anymore besides us talkin crazy talk but your welcome to join in on that! lol

I hope you got your project or whatever done for school dani!!! I didnt get mine done...stupid sociology! Now i am gonna have to fake i was sick *innocent* and turn it in late. So i had to build a modle pediatric occupational therapy clinic over my spring break and it took us 5 days to do it *sigh* cus we had to have a list and prices and everything of what would go in it and yada yada yada....anyway it's cute and done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have three more major things due and then 2 finals and then i graduate in two weeks...i am scared!!! hahahah OK well hope everyones doing good I am off to schoollllllll :(

AHHH Wow that is so exciting two weeks, then your out in the real world! How cool is that!

OMG- I watched an advance screening of FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL, omg still laughing, its so damn funny, tho, dont watch it with parents or anyone you might get embarassed aroung lol. I get why its rated R
lol but seriously SO funny

its so sad, no ones on here anymore i remember when you had to keep refreshing the page every few minutes b/c so many people were on and posting *sigh*
Wow liz sounds like an eventful time and explains y u weren't on aim but you still need tto get your ass on there! lol
I haven't heard of that movie dani-at least i don't think i have whats it about?
gosh so i hate my soccer coach right now. today at practice he was talking bout how we have to run more and stuff and be dedicated and so we all agreed thinking the running and everything was gunna start next practice, and everyone had been taking their equipment off while he was talking, then he goes and says ok so lets go do the 5 laps now! and we were all pissed cuz we thought it would be next time and a few already had their stuff off so they had to run barefoot

I know I know, I really shouldn't laugh at others despair but I did at the soccer thing, in my defense ive had a crummy day as you! Your coach is just trying to improve your skills (says me sitting in bed with my laptop), itll be worth it right when you win the finals.
I too remember the time when you had to refresh every two seconds, everyone got busy, its really sucks, I think at least 3 of us started Uni - which is draining - and we all just dont have the time. Its sad really.
Now I need an update how are the assignments going, how many days till your no longer able to write Occupation:Student.??? And when do we get to party?

Forgetting Sarah Marshall: Devastated Peter takes a Hawaii vacation in order to deal with recent break-up with his TV star girlfriend, Sarah. Little does he know Sarah's traveling to the same resort as her ex ... and she's bringing along her new boyfriend. Starring
Jason Segel ... Peter Bretter

Kristen Bell ... Sarah Marshall

Mila Kunis ... Rachel Jansen

SOOOO FUNNY

Ok, Im oficlly off to bed (within the next 4 hours) I had to be up at 4:30 - not even the birds were up at that time - just to go to uni, and I just got home - 9:30 and the birds are all asleep ----didnt get to see the birds at all today- see why we're all so busy and missing this place!

I AM DONE I AM DONE I AM DONE I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DID I MENTION THAT I AM DONE

I took my last final today at 9am! and now i just sit and wait for sunday to come....and then i have graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but then 2 weeks later i have internships....SCARY!

I hope everyones doing alright. Aw poor dani but to be fair you did laught at me when i started college and had a ton of assignments... :rolleyes: hehe

omg the last 2 weeks have been HELL...but i am soooooooooooo glad its over even though it means that everything in my life is changing which freaks me out.

Last sunday was my last day working as a server (hopefuly for the rest of my life)

I am scared out of my mind to have my own patients to treat...and my first rotations at a hospital so i am gonnna need to know a felgercarb load of stuff.... (can anyone tell i am freaking out :thinking: cus i am!)

So pheonix... how long have you been into alias? like did you start watching at season 1?
Did anyone here start watching at season 1??

Congratulations​

That is amazing! Seriously, that is great news, you are going to do SO well, Ahhh I am so so so happy for you!

:cool: :cool: :cool: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Oh wow so how are you celebrating?
And no more working as a SERVER
WHooooooooo how great is this!

Oh and I did laugh at you when you had tonnes of work didn't I....oopps I take it back now

In three years we can really celebrate, I SHOULD be living in America by then!

As for alias... I must admit that I didn't begin watching on TV until seasom 2 ep 8, BUT, I did catch up on season 1 within a week and I was like 11!

lmao dani was a baby! hehe i watched parts of season 1 epes but never knew what was going on. I didnt start watching weekly til season two also. but yeah i caught back up haha.

Oh yay what part r u planing to move to?? hah and i'll be lligal to drink by then!!! kind of sucks i cant drink at my own college graduation. :mellow:
So far i dont have many plans me and the rest of my class are going to dinner on Friday night and i am having dinner with the family on sunday night...thats all i got planed so far hahah
Yeah lifes a changing. hehe

Hows school going for you? make any cool films yet?? You know you gotta totaly hook me up when your famous and let me meet all the hot actors... :rolleyes:

I love the fact that I can LEGALLY drink yet I still have three years of uni to go. You have finished your uni course and it is still illeagal to drink, thats so funny.
They tried to change our legal drinking age to 21 a few years ago and it just got squashed! lol

And i wasnt a baby, just a very young viewer NOT A BABY!!! and maybe i was 12...i hope

Man I was corrupt at 12.... thats kinda bad!

Aww dinner sounds awesome I wish I could be there to celebrate with ya, hope you have tonnnes of fun, just think, I could have bought you alcohol!

Lifes changin heaps... do you have to move you think?

Schools going great, theres so much work but I love it, oh and now Im ashamed to call those movies I made in highschool mine, we do and learn so much better ways, seriously I might be slightly obsessed and I have the greatest two teachers on a monday, we get to play with $30000 cameras and tripods its great! Ohoh and I get to edit practically 24/7 im in heaven! Oh and you can have anyone except a certain green-eyed spy!

HAh yeah the fact that you can drink and i cant is Hilarious ...NOT!

OMG you do realize that he's not really a spy dont you 👅 haha

HAH corrupt at 12...dani some how i believe you were corrupt before age of 12. :rolleyes: jk jk ya know i love ya.

Uh huh im so barring you from now on.... I wasnt corrupt, just in love with the green eyed man.... who was way too old for me back then
now im 18 and mature and its legal
oh oh i can see youu!!!

and the drinking thing is pretty funny

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT HE IS A SPY!!!!!

CLICK ME

Dani do you get the show Big Shoots over there?? Either way its got MV and they wanna take it off the air (after the writers strike lile ALL my fav. shows arent coming back its sooooooooo sad) anyway the link above is a petition to keep it on the air. You should sign so I can keep my MVness alive!! ahah

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I graduate Tomorrow (well today seeing as its 2am)
I am superexcited, sad and Scared out of my mind all at one time!!!
We had rehearsal on Friday and we have to walk down this long slope to get to our seats...IN HEELS! haha yeah right.... i hope i dont bust it on the way down

KK off to bed for a few hours sleep (stupid me for takin a 3 hour nap and now i cant sleep!)

Back