~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

Ahhh that is so cool, toy are FINISHED how do you feel? Mature? Old?

Im shattereed tho, I too had a nap so I didnt get to be till 4am and you werent on AIM at all!

Im assuming youve graduated already so congratulation's on being no longer a STUDENT

gosh when i finally don't come in for a while yall get on.
ok so im late but yes i know that dani i was just in a complaining mood. CONGRATS GRANNY!!! haha now i can officially call u a granny cuz u grad and im still in high school.
i actually don't remember when i started watchin i know was watching weekly at least at season 3 so maybe season 2.
hehe i became a delinquent this week-and my dad is pissing the hell out of me taking it way too far.

Argh where have you been, and you shouldnt be so mean, she can wack you with her cane! hehe

And isnt this your last year of HS youll be old soon and no longer be a delinquent! LMAO what did you do? Or are we too old to understand?

Oh oh so we were roughly the same age when we started watching! cool

ha ha ha... you all are sooooooooo freakin funny! *eye roll*

but NOPE i didnt FALL!! hah my shoes killed my feet though. I'll have to show u all a picture once i get em downloaded...that is if there are any good ones hahh.

oh bad cait! what did u do??

Hehe

seriously tho how good was it
I cant wait to see photos even if they are crappy!

Yer cait what DID you do?

Man remember the good old days back in highschool when you could be naughty and not get in trouble

no im only a junior i have another year left, im a baby only 16
psssh she can try ill just steal her cane and laugh when she falls
no liz youre gonna show us them all, cuz then we can make fun of the bad ones! right pebbles! lol
heh its hard for me not to get in trouble, there's security guards at my school!!! lol-liz have u heard of central high school?
ehhh ill get on tomorrow to explain, i have a paper to write due tomorrow, and its 10:30 so hello bullshit ville lol

Bullshit ville rocks, I reside there 3/4 of my day!

Wow you really are a baby
Ha and liz said I was corrupt at a young age, you would have been like 9-10ish when you started watching alias!
thats like a baby age!

lol dani your so right she was a lil baby!! hah And i though I was young when i started watching...

And no cait you've asked me before... i havent heard of your new school 👅

Omg my grad pics look sooooooooo bad! I hate my dress, i hate the hat and gown they make you wear...and its just bad.

heh so do i dani
oh... woops i fogotted your rubbing off on me too much! lol-i thought u might cuz of its hist in segregation
you are still going to show us the pics!

LMAO dani i saw the movie forgetting sara...OMG sooooooo funny! I wasnt expecting the nudity though...haha

um when i get the better pics i MIGHT show u....besids you'll end up seein one anyway cus it will end up on my myspace. *sigh* i shudder at all the bad pics of me you've seen!

Ahh I know, I was so shocked, I went with a bunch of the boys in my film class, they were all mortified I was laughing my head off! I should have mentioned the nudity thing to you tho hehe

Ok MIGHT isnt an option you HAVE to post pics or ...or...or I will annoy you! You have to post the pics here I hate myspace, I refuse to go there thus they need to be here!!!

Bahahaha and you bagged me I was corrupt, see CAITS the most corrupt!

so tired 15 hour school day

i agree with dani! you're going to show us!
why am i the most corrupt?
k so what i did. Its not that bad but it still got my parents plenty pissed and me almost suspended.
last week there was this thing at my school tiger fest thats really boring cuz you have to stay there for 2 hours and just walk around, so i got my mum to call and check me out for 12:30, but my friend i was leaving at 12 and they wouldnt check me out early, so she forged the sig. and we went to leave but a lady was walking down the street and asked to see them and she saw one was forged. So she took me to the office and they called my mum to se if i did have a checkout for 12:30 so i still got to leave and they said my friend could get suspended b/c she's the one who signed it but they never called us up there so i guess they just left it idk

bahahaahaha i thought it waS serious thats nothig
i forged and got busted so many times that the suspension thing became a joke, its just a threat! RELAX!

and your the most corrupt because you were 9! when you were watching Alias, thats a tad young to be watching THAT sort of stuff! (tho Alias is the exception)

lol ok w/e u win im the most corrupt oh well, ill have the most fun!!! lol
i kno i said it wasn't that bad, but it's the first time ive been busted for something. But what pisses me off is my dad blowing it WAAY fuckin out of proportion!
gah so i went to a goalie training thing tonight b/c i have to play on varsity this weekend for state, and when i was done, my legs were so dirty that looking at my legs, it looked like i was black

YAY she admits it
ha i can see you your online!
Lol are you a good little kid, i guess that is pretty bad for you then, and parents have to blow things out of proportion, thats their job!!
Oh oh whens the game, let us know how it goes!

aha not all kids are deveiants like you dani! me and cait are behavied children! hahah (most of the time)
Ah the good old days of spots where you look black after...i remember that. then you have to scrub your legs in the shower for like 20 mins. *sigh* but in the end i ended up with a nice tan!! hahah.

*sigh* theres another difference, I only played indoor soccer in the winter that was the extent of my sporting career, I focused more on technology, computer hacking and web designing
major difference

and i resent the fact that I was called a deviant, i just didnt particularly care for authority figures, they are POINTLESS!

lol i am just messin with u dani! Oh dani dont you watch dark angel? or was that someone else i was talking to??

Ok guys so i need help! i read this fic a while ago where syd and vaughn go on a mission (to i think Russia) and syd sees a bunch of people being shoot but ends up finding a little boy in the bushes and she and vaughn take him back to the us. and end up watching him for a long time...i think the boys name was Ilia or something like that....do u guys know what the fics called or who wrote it?? :thinking:

ugh i soooooooooo hate you guys but i know you wont leave me alone til i show you a pic....Such a bad pci!! and it's blury but o well...I am the one in the stupid cap and gown Duh! ahahh Ok so not fair now i need embaressing pics of you all!!!

l_5db68a6c816e1e47e89fc537272b9d18.jpg

awww thats not embarassing at all!!! i got a doosy ill post when i remember too... so hows RL now that your OLD! hehe

yes i do watch dark angel didnt get the reference tho

the fic is called wrestling emotions (ha i didnt even have to think i love that fic so much) i know its at sd-1
not sure if its here i think its at ff.com as well!

Oh and boys name is ILYA and theres Tyd and BAHN

OMG yes!! thats the fic! sweet thanks so much dnai you rock! I loveeeeee that fic too! i've read it 2 time already and i just remembered it a few days ago and wanna read it agian haha 👅

oh there was no refrence though lol i was just wonderin cus i wanted to buy the seasons but there are like 3 diffrent kinds of season 1 and two diffrent kinds of season 2 out...and i dont know the diffrenece or what to buy...

well right now RL is great! i have til may 5th off of school and since i quit my job i am not working either...So i am being a lazy bum hand hanging out with friends. its great!!! but on may 5th i gotta start internships (scary!!!!!!) how bout you? hows school going??

hah ok post yours!

Back