how many seasons?

alcyone

Cadet
Does somebody know how many seasons more there will come?

There's gonna be the eleveth. But Noah Wyle said in one interview he has 2 more years of contract.. so that means the 12th would be the last??
I would totally brake if ER would stop, cause I'm a very big ER freak.. can't help it. :rolleyes: And Goran Visnjic! WHAT A HUNK!!! :P

They haven't talked about ending the show. The last I read/heard, they're planning on having the show go on for as long as possible... which could be quite a while, considering how high the ratings are in their 10th season. Plus, the way they phase in/out characters allows for the show to keep going for a while.

Existentialist said:
They haven't talked about ending the show. The last I read/heard, they're planning on having the show go on for as long as possible... which could be quite a while, considering how high the ratings are in their 10th season. Plus, the way they phase in/out characters allows for the show to keep going for a while.
yay! :jump:
I wouldn't mind if it would go on an eternity! With luca on it! :lol: *just kidding*

Anyways.. thanks for the replies! ^_^

However, some people think that when Noah Wyle leaves, the show will go downhill. Which is kind of funny to say, 'cause he wasn't in the early part of this past season, and they still did extremely well, ratings wise. But the show should end when Carter leaves, I think. I mean... the show began with his first day in the ER, and it's followed him through his medical career. It should end with him too.

Noah Wyle's character is a major character, but there are so many other characters on thats how that people would probably hardly notice him missing!

well, no, ok, probably not...but I think the show would survive... ;)

ohh, thanks for the info...should be interesting, because it's been on for a while but is still going very strong...I, for one, hope they keep it for a bit longer, of course!

iheartalias said:
ohh, thanks for the info...should be interesting, because it's been on for a while but is still going very strong...I, for one, hope they keep it for a bit longer, of course!
yah me too...i love er!

Back