How many seasons?

So far, two have been written (or at least planned), and a third season is in the offing, but not yet official.

Izzy over at spoilerfreaks.com said something about :

The first season will be in prison, and the second season will be out (as fugitives) and if there will be a third season, that will be back in prison

That's what I heard too but I am desperately hoping it's not true. -_- I mean, I like that they have the "prison" aspect, and I guess it is their trademark, but...
I'd rather not have them end up BACK in prison. It'll be under much worse circumstances, and it also makes Season 2 kind of a wash. *uber annoyed face* I mean, where's the hope if we know they'll be back there?

Gah. :P

I totally agree with you Les

But i'll wait and se, if it's still up in the air, anything can happen. And maybe the storyline with why they end up in prison again is good, that it will be okay i guess

I want them out of prision by the end of this season. I mean if they don't get out, it would be kind of pointless, even if they don't execute Lincoln....... If they don't get out it would be like the whole plan of Michael was a waste of time, and I feel like his plan has to be succesfull.

Actually before the show started I thought they might get out in the first couple of epis, I had no idea they could do the prision thing throughout the whole season!

Yeap there was four great seasons, i wish there could have be more seasons because i really enjoyed watching them, even thought the last season was not that great but it was still enjoyable and eye catching as well.

Back