I need everyone's help

ok so i writing a paper for my english 102 class about Alias. And i need to know what attracts you to the show is it strong female lead the story line or whatever it is for you. maybe who you favorite character is and why and what makes you a loyal alias fan. If you guys would do this for me i would love :D

I would say Sark, but since I didn't know his character existed until half way through S1, that's not entirely true. I guess that I like the show because Syd's pretty much the perfect female character. She's strong and yet so feminine. It seems that people have a hard time writing a strong female character that's sweet and kind and somewhat innocent at the same time. She's great. The supporting characters are wonderful as well. I love Jack because he's so horribly flawed but his constant motivation is his love for his daughter. Arvin Sloane is such a complex villian or former villian or whatever he is. Plus, the action's great and so's the humor. The reason I watch is all the stuff I mentioned plus cool disguises and gadgets and other things that I'm forgetting.

The plot if full of constant twists and turns that keeps you on the edge of your seat constantly. It has a GREAT leading female character and easily intertwines action, drama, romance, and espianoge.

I would have to say the best thing about Alias is all the suspense and action, how you can talk and speculate about it for hours, and it never gets old.

I would say the costumes is a definate pull for me - like how Syd can make great costumes withthe stuff around her...wierd i know but hey...and how theres always some plot going on to do with evil twists like lauren being evil and jack doing all this creepy what some would say evil stuff....Jacks character is very intriguing..

demented_dreamer said:
I would say the costumes is a definate pull for me - like how Syd can make great costumes withthe stuff around her...wierd i know but hey...and how theres always some plot going on to do with evil twists like lauren being evil and jack doing all this creepy what some would say evil stuff....Jacks character is very intriguing..
[post="1291598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's another thing I love. One of my favorite episodes is when Syd goes into that little 7-11 store thing and becomes a sorority-girl, blonde-bombshell out of wallpaper and a wig.

Jack is very intriguing.
So is Sark, since we're in a Sark thread.

Back