I Never Stopped Loving You

Yay! I love your stories! I am so happy you have written something else for me to read!!! This is great so far, i cant wait for more! Can I please get a PM when you update?

-G

YEAH!!! finally a new story from you!!! :happydance:

Syd and Vaughn have a baby girl...and Vaughn doesn't know...awww...I need more!!!

great beginning!!!

muses are sometimes -> :devil: mine has left me too....completely...I should work update 3 stories...but my muse just :bye: well, enough of me and my muse :smiley:

excellent job!!!

can't wait to see Vaughn's reaction to the news!

thanks for the PM!!!

Okay, I'll update in a minute.

PM List

stealthy
Ms.MichaelVaughn
sexcivaughn14
hannahb
berry_kyoote_spy88
Alias_Day
texasalias2004
bristowbabe47
luizahk
wannabefan
syd26
Watch Out Sark
sunshine231
anyaherrera
FuzziLizzi#47
alias_luver
Spirit
Mountaineer4746
Aliasfan23
kittykatsmeow
bubblezk88
aliasdancer007
musically83
~VartansGirl~
sabbiee_co
ASIOagent
ToughCookie47
alias_obsessedfan
ooigooicatarpiller
secret_agent_angel
Addicted 2 Alias
sab-alias
SweetiePie
nightfog
aliasgirl89

This is probably the longest chapter. They're all REALLY short. Sorry gals.

I hope you enjoy.

I'm going to go hide. :hide:

[2]

Almost 20 years had passed since Sydney found out that she had a daughter. She was still single. She had been on dates, but Vaughn left such a huge hole in her heart, Sydney knew she would never be able to completely move on. She still hadn’t.

Sydney and Hailey had moved back to LA three years ago, so Hailey could attend UCLA. Sydney was very reluctant to move back, but she wanted to be close to her daughter.

Sydney had gotten a job as a literature teacher at UCLA. It was her dream job.

Sydney wondered about Vaughn sometimes. How was he? Did he have anymore children? As curious as she was, she was too afraid of facing him and getting hurt again.

Hailey asked about her father occasionally. Sydney didn’t say much about him, but she did tell Hailey the truth.

Hailey accepted it. She saw how much it upset her mother and didn’t ask a lot of questions.

Sydney was grading some papers, when Hailey came downstairs.

”Mom, I’m going out with Kelsey and James. I’ll be back around 11:30.”

“Okay. Have fun.” Sydney smiled, watching her daughter walk towards her car. As Hailey grew, she looked like her mother more and more. The only thing that resembled her father’s was her eyes. Those beautiful emerald eyes.

Sydney finished grading her papers and lay down on the couch eventually falling asleep.

~*~

Vaughn had been through a lot since Sydney had left LA twenty years ago. The night before she left, Vaughn had asked Lauren for a divorce.

Vaughn went to tell Sydney, but discovered she was gone. He spent the next decade trying to find her with no success.

Vaughn went into slight depression for a while, but Eric and his wife Bridgett helped him out of it.

Vaughn started drinking more and dating young women. He knew these relationships wouldn’t ever go anywhere. He didn’t want a relationship with anyone except Sydney.

Eric and Bridgett had convinced Vaughn to go out with to the local Bar and Grill. They wanted him to go through one night without thinking about her.

Eric knew that was impossible when he saw a girl around 20 walk in. She was the spitting image of Sydney. He knew Vaughn’s mind would be on Sydney all night.

”Eric, did you see her?” Vaughn asked incredulously.

”Yeah, Mike, I did.”

”Wow.” Vaughn said. “I’m going to go talk to her.”

”Mike... We’re trying to have a nice dinner. You’re not here trying to pick up girls.” Bridgett complained.

~*~

Hailey and her friends were sitting at the bar, waiting for their drinks.

Kelsey leaned towards Hailey.

”Hailey, look at that guy. He is totally checking you out.”

”Kels, he’s like 40.”

“He’s way too old for you.” James said jealousy in his voice. Kelsey and Hailey both knew James had had a crush on Hailey for years.

”So? He’s hot.” Kelsey sighed. “Oh my God, he’s coming over here. Mr. Hottie is coming over here.”

‘Mr. Hottie’ stood by them casually. He asked the bartender for a beer.

He smiled at the girls. “Hey” he said, giving them one of his weak-in-the-knees smiles.

”Hi” Hailey smiled back, brushing a stray stand of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear.

The bartender brought the man a drink.

”How did you get your drink so fast? We’ve been waiting here for like ten minutes.” Hailey complained.

”I’ve been coming here a long time, I’ve got connections.” He winked. ”Rob, can you get these people their drinks?”

”Sure Mike.” He looked at the three friends. “Two cosmos and a beer, right?”

They nodded. Rob bought them their drinks.

”The drinks are on me.” The man, obviously name Mike, said.

”Thanks” Hailey smiled.

”I’m Michael, by the way.”

”Hailey and these are my friends Kelsey and James.”

”Nice to meet you.” Michael smiled, shaking their hands. “Hailey, could I take you out for drinks sometime?”

”That’d be fun. Tomorrow at 8.” Hailey smiled. Michael nodded, agreeing on that date. She scribbled her number and address on a napkin. “There’s my number and my address.”

”I’ll see you tomorrow.” Michael winked as he walked back to his friends.

Hailey sighed. ”I’ve got a date tomorrow with Mr. Hottie.”

~*~
“Guess who has a date tomorrow night?” Vaughn said, sitting down next to Eric.

“She can’t be over 20.” Bridgett observed.

”She’s old enough to drink.” Vaughn shrugged.

“You really need to go out with someone your own age.” Eric sighed.

”I don’t want to go out with someone my own age.” Vaughn practically yelled.

”I know, I know.” Eric smiled at his friend. ”So what pick-up line did you use this time?”

“The same one that I always use.”

”Can I buy you a drink?” Bridgett laughed.

”It always works, too.” Vaughn chuckled.

“I don’t see what those girls see in you.” Eric said, after a moment of silence.

”It must be my good looks and charm.”

”Or they think you’re loaded.” Eric said.

“Sure... You know the truth.” Vaughn winked.

~*~

Hailey went home on cloud nine. Sydney had woken up when she heard the door slam.

”Did you have fun Hailey?”

”Yeah. I’ve got a date tomorrow.”

”What’s his name?” Sydney asked.

”Michael”

Sydney froze at the name, but instantly recovered. She didn’t want her daughter to see how much his name could still affect her. ”So, can I meet him?”

”Sure. He’s picking me up at 8.”

”I can’t wait.” Sydney smiled, as Hailey walked to her room.

:thinking:

Am I a total freak? Is it too weird? :blink:

Oh my
Thats gonna be really awkward
And thats so wrong
Why didn't Sydney go out with her daughter for drinks that night?
Well, that would have been wierd too
Oh my God
Thats really wierd
I can't wait until Syd meets "Michael"
I wonder when Hailey will realize "Mr. Hottie" is her dad
Haha
This is great!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Should be very interesting when he goes to pick up his date and meets her mother. Yes, its strange that he would ask her out, but if it leads him to Sydney, I'm for it.

:jawdrop:

Ok...first of all...Vaughn needs to snap out of it!!! Second of all...please please please let Syd see him before anything happens...*shudders* third of all...as mentioned...let Syd meet Vaughn!!! :D :D :D

As usual, that was great. I wasnt happy about skipping 20 years...but its all good now. I like this alot! :D

-G

OH MY GOD!

Thats his daugther... argh! That's so weird... But I love it... I really really love it!

Please add me to your PM list, I can't wait for more! Please update soon! :smiley:

Back