I Never Stopped Loving You

YAY! I can't wait for the next update. Just don't let it get weird before he realizes that she's his daugher. Syd and Vaughn are gettin back together!!

omg!!! it will be just wrong if hailey and michael goes out!!! maybe vaughn really planned on asking hailey out in hopes to see syd!

thanks for the pm and update soon!

Oh...well...incest...kinda on the nasty side. Really nasty side.

Crazy, but good...just still a little creeped out by that whole Vaughn-going-on-a-date-with-his-daughter deal.

Hopefully, he'll see Syd and then they'll realize how nasty he was to want to date his own daughter, and then Syd and Vaughn will get married. That's what's suppose to happen...

Can't wait for more...

wow, as someone before said:

Awesome chapter, but wrong is sooo many ways. I would love to see the look on Hailey's face when she finds out that "Mike" is her dad! and then the look on Syd's face when she finds out that her Vaughn was hitting on a 21 year old! Not only young, but his own daughter! :laughbounce:

please update soon!

:blink: oh my my my...Vaughn asked his own daughter out on a date...well...he doesn't know that she's his daughter...but...aaahhh...that is so wrong! (n)

oh my...I can't wait to see Haileys reaction, when she finds out that Mr. Hottie is her own dad :thinking:

and what will Syd say?

can't wait for more!!!

thx for the PM

*vomits* NO! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
ONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
ONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

That cannot, repeat cannot, under any curcimstances happen! no dates for the daughter!

AND I WILL NOT CLEAN UP THIS VOMIT PUDDLE UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!

i'm feeling sick i'm feeling sick. i think i'm about to throw up..
my gosh this is disgusting! going on a date with your own father and thinking he's hot, omg.. i'm about to throw up..

this is good though.

I can't believe it!!!! You forgot to PM me :angry: :angry: . Oh my god so I'm so shocked :lol: :lol: .
More seriousely I loved this chapter even if it was weird to read Vaughn asking his own daughter, even of he doesn't know it, out to have a drink with him :P .
I'm sure Sydney is going to be pleased :rolleyes: , or she's going to faint ^_^ .

Please don't forget to PM me newt time :( . Please pretty please PM me :smiley: .

PS : Are you the same krzykty57789 from the french thread on A2A :thinking:

Ok, so, weird weird weird. I must know what happens next!!! Please update soon!!! Don't leave us hanging! Also, can I get a PM?

Back