Season 3 If Kendell has been gone for 6 months...

Then why did he answer the phone when Syd called the CIA?! Remember when he said "get to the safe-house, remeber how to get there" ? EHE?!?!? What is that about? :thinking:

isn't it possible she knew Kendell's number? She just called that number and he got her to a safe house and called the CIA. I want to know why is he gone? :blink:

i might be wrong but didn't she ask for him specifically? like i need to speak to Kendall and since she came back from the dead they're like sure. :confused:

thenewlindens said:
Then why did he answer the phone when Syd called the CIA?! Remember when he said "get to the safe-house, remeber how to get there" ? EHE?!?!? What is that about? :thinking:
thats a really good point, now i m confused :(

i was wondering the same thing. Why did they get rid of Kendall now they have that Lindsey character and i don't like him as much as Kendall even though i hated Kendall, he atleast played fair.

the writers probably just didn't know that they were going to take him out of the show...maybe the guy that plays kendall walked or something

i know hwat it was......she probably called HIS number..yeah hes probably stil with them juss he aint part of that division...yeah he probably kept his number the same...

I was wondering about that, too. My guess is either Kendell was promoted or the writers just hadn't decided to make Dixon the head yet. ;)

SiriCerasi said:
didnt she just call some CIA number? :blink: where the hell is kendall?!? i miss that lil bald man :lol:
lol i miss him too, maybe he helped jack...and did syd call the cia switchborad?

Maybe that was part of the specific looking-glass protocol.
;)

LDaphen said:
verdantheart said:
Maybe that was part of the specific looking-glass protocol.
;)
can you explain that?
I'm just saying it's possible that specific people were keyed in to respond to the given protocol (that is Kendall was part of the protocol). Of course, when Kendall moved on, the protocols were probably changed over and looking glass was retired, but Sydney wouldn't know that. When the CIA got her code, they put the protocol through to the correct person even though it was an old one.

That's just an idea; I have inkling whatsoever how things would happen with the real CIA.
;)

see I thought some one else answered the phone..not kendall, but the guy who Sydney said lost weight...I can't remember his name though *bangs head against monitor*think, think...BRAIN BLAST! oh wait false alarm

Weiss. :smiley: But Kendall indentified himself by name, and, despite the twists and turns this show takes, I believe it really was him. :smiley:

right Weiss...right on the tip of my tounge...my memory must be failing *reaches for preformance enhancing steriods* Darn these are for muscles...*looks around for smart pills*

Back