Season 3 If Sydney had a baby

IF!!! Sydney really did have a child during her two missing years, who's the father?

• Vaughn: J.J will be kind to the fans for once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will: Julia visited him in the Witness Protection Program

• Simon: They were an item, we know that much

• Sark: Okay that's kind of impossible, he was in jail

• Other: Its someone altogether different

• Syd wasn't Pregnant! The medication was just an antibiotic

• Total voters
lol yeah it shud b vaughns but it would make more sense if it were simons cuz she was gone for two years and vaughn thot she was dead so i say it would unfortunately be simons if she had one

Azalea said:
Although it makes me sick to say this, you should probably include Sloane as an option (if you're including Sark and Will, even remoter possibilities). He DID apparently know her as Julia, after all, since she sent him the key. But I hope with every ounce of my being that nothing like that happened!!! Could anything possibly be more disgusting? :o_O:

But I don't think she had a baby at all. That would mean we'd eventually have to see the kid, and an infant or toddler would NOT fit in on Alias.
I originally was gonna post Sloane, but then it grossed me out to much, so I deleted him.

Azalea said:
Although it makes me sick to say this, you should probably include Sloane as an option (if you're including Sark and Will, even remoter possibilities). He DID apparently know her as Julia, after all, since she sent him the key. But I hope with every ounce of my being that nothing like that happened!!! Could anything possibly be more disgusting? :o_O:
Okay...EWWWWWWW!

and there is NO baby!!! <_<

Alright, we all know that this is an action show and it would pretty much be over if Syd had to stay home and take care of a baby all the time. But as long as we're playing "What if..." I might as well say Vaughn. And then scream it had better be Vaughn. And then I might actually go into justifying that reasoning (for once). The season seems big on plot contrivances this year (CoughSWMNBNDNECough)(And, yes, I've been hanging out with the Chevy's as of late) so JJ would probably like nothing more than to throw another huge major curveball into Alias this season. But, again, I'll say that action shows have no time for babies.

I'd like to think its Vaughn, but that wouldn't make any sense. I'd like it with Will, but thats impossible aswell...so that leaves Sark, witch I like, or other...well and that Simon guy, but I only see them as a fling...so who could the other be?

Sloane: This just makes me sick
Creepy Doctor Guy: Remember that guy in The Two or Succession(I think) Who said Syd was his favorite....Syd could have been his lover:shudders:

Its probably somebodywe already know or somebody we will soon know about

Back