If Vaughn proposed to Sydney.

Where or how would the proposal take place?

• At a beautiful beach.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • During a romantic dinner.

• On a mission when they are tortured & might be killed by Sark

• At a baseball or basketball game.

• Whilst Vaughn sings a romantic song to Sydney.

• Vaughn organises a plane to fly by with the question.

• Vaughn hides a ring that Sydney will suddenly find during a mission.

• On an Australian holiday with horses and a beautiful veiw.

• They suddenly decide to get married in Las Vegas

• Sydney asks Vaughn the question

• Total voters
I'd like it to be either at the beach or a romantic dinner, it wouldn't be as personal and real if it was on a mission while they're undercover

It would happen on a beach around sunset - what better time or a more beautiful setting for a wedding proposal? :syd4: :vaughn1: :2love:

I hope Vaughn's proposal isn't as embarassing as Danny's was. I'm against proposals in public because I think it puts too much pressure on the woman to say yes. Plus privacy is more romantic imo.

ms.katejones said:
I hope Vaughn's proposal isn't as embarassing as Danny's was. I'm against proposals in public because I think it puts too much pressure on the woman to say yes. Plus privacy is more romantic imo.
[post="1279992"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, like those cases where a guy proposes to his fiancee during a baseball or football game in front of about 50,000 people at the stadium and millions more watching on national TV - it's understandable, if she fears she'd make herself look like a heel in public if she said no at the game, why she wouldn't actually want to be pressured into accepting the proposal in such a place; a quiet place with very few people around (like the beach at sunset scenario) would work better.

On a beach, totally, like after a mission or something! That would be super sweet! If they had to go to Hawaii or something for a mission, they could take a walk on the beach afterwards, and he can propose there! That would be awesome, but i doubt it will ever happen, this is Alias!! They're spies...

Im tied w/ :Vaughn hides a ring that Sydney will suddenly find during a mission
Or syd ask the question.
two too cute possibilties that Im afraid wont happen in ALIAS, cuz they take themselves 2 seriously!

I voted for "the mission" 'cause S/V are always wondering if they're gonna come back alive and see each other again. If any op is much more dangerous Vaughn wouldn't keep his strong feeling inside and he will ask her to marry him, don't you think? That would be romantic but also would be credible for the audience. Something people would expect.

:blush: That's what i think about it.

Back