Do you think Vaughn & Sydney will get back together

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i dont care

• Total voters
I don't care. I'm so sick of them. If they do, great for them. If they don't, bad for me b/c I have to sit through hours of Sydney crying and Vaughn being psuedo-angry.

pii_lena4ever said:
WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!?!?!?!?!? :P EVERYONE HAS TO CARE ABOUT SYD AND VAUGHN GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!! im shocked... :D
Not everyone is a S/V shipper and you can tell by Amy Lynn's sig and av. where her allegiances are. ;)

Anyway.... I'm a S/V shipper and I voted yes. It will be a bumpy road but they will get back together..... I'm looking forward to the S/V tension coming back.... I miss it so.... :smiley:

They will probably get back together at some point, but I have had it with Vaughn. I don't think he is worthy of her any more. So I hope she will find someone else, that will treat her the way she deserves! :D

Yeah, eventually, but i think it would be hilarious (in a odd way) if sydney fell in love with somebody else... like SARK! hahaha.

JJ wouldn't make it that easy.... i'm sure they'll have obstacles.

i am a Sarkney shipper and i also am a S/V shipper and as long as Syd is w/ 1 of them, I'm happy. I think it's obvious that they are gonn get together though i wonder if it will last b/c something gets in the way, like for instance it used to be his.....WIFE! that is the one thing i did not like!

Yes, I want them together, but good things come to those who wait. If S/V got back together and stayed together for the rest of the seasons of alias it may get a bit old. Many Fans didn't like S3 cuz S/V were not together, but when u think about it, them not being together makes u want to watch even more. For the 1st season 1/2 there was that great build up to "Phase One". It was kinda like a reward in a way for us S/V fans. Each week we watched to see if they were gonna get together and as the weeks went by we were given really great moments that led up to it such as in "Passage, part 1" Vaughn- This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said you could set your heart by this watch. It stopped October 1st. The day we met. Those little moments is what I love about the show. In S3 there was a pre "Phase One" feel to the show all over again. S/V were not together but there were those scenes between them that gave u that "darn, they were so close" feeling like twards the end of "Prelude" Vaughn- Even thought everything's changed... some things don't... I'm not going to lose you twice. for example and in "Crossings" Sydney- We'll find each other... we'll always find each other. and even though they r not toghether those r the scenes that i really love because they are hopeful scenes. Every good show does the same thing. Friends for example was the same thing. U want R/R to get together for the 1st season 1/2 they finally do in mid S2 with a great kiss at the end of the show, it all go's to pot in S3 and for the rest of the seasons there are a few great scenes between them that make u want them back together event more. and then... well we all know how it ends. my point is that no relationship on a great show is easy sailing and it is done so the fans don't get board/have something to look forward to in the end. idk if this any of u feel the same... let me know. but then again I don't know what I am talking about ... it's almost 4 and I can't sleep. :asleep:

Yes, I want them together, but good things come to those who wait. If S/V got back together and stayed together for the rest of the seasons of alias it may get a bit old. Many Fans didn't like S3 cuz S/V were not together, but when u think about it, them not being together makes u want to watch even more. For the 1st season 1/2 there was that great build up to "Phase One". It was kinda like a reward in a way for us S/V fans. Each week we watched to see if they were gonna get together and as the weeks went by we were given really great moments that led up to it such as in "Passage, part 1" Vaughn- This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said you could set your heart by this watch. It stopped October 1st. The day we met. Those little moments is what I love about the show. In S3 there was a pre "Phase One" feel to the show all over again. S/V were not together but there were those scenes between them that gave u that "darn, they were so close" feeling like twards the end of "Prelude" Vaughn- Even thought everything's changed... some things don't... I'm not going to lose you twice. for example and in "Crossings" Sydney- We'll find each other... we'll always find each other. and even though they r not toghether those r the scenes that i really love because they are hopeful scenes. Every good show does the same thing. Friends for example was the same thing. U want R/R to get together for the 1st season 1/2 they finally do in mid S2 with a great kiss at the end of the show, it all go's to pot in S3 and for the rest of the seasons there are a few great scenes between them that make u want them back together event more. and then... well we all know how it ends. my point is that no relationship on a great show is easy sailing and it is done so the fans don't get board/have something to look forward to in the end. idk if this any of u feel the same... let me know. but then again I don't know what I am talking about ... it's almost 4 and I can't sleep.
:welcome:
That's what we were all saying when they married Vaughn off at the end of season two. But the angst just got, well, annoying. ^_^ It would be nice if they put the relationship in the background a bit for a while until Vaughn's fans start to like him again!

Back