Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i dont care

• Total voters
M

morin82

So do you think that Sydney & Vaughn will get back together ver again?

yes...you dont think they will though...since theres only one other vote.

why not?? its pretty apparent in the promo.

yah i know...BUT not everyhing they show in the promo is necesarrily true. in the everwood promo it looked like amy and ephram were gonna kiss in an ep, and they didnt really.

syd and vaughn SOOOOOOOO need to get back togther and i seriously think that they will im just not sure when.... i think jj is going to drag it out for a LONG time like he did in the beginning
but as long as he keeps giving us quality momoents like the hugs & the looks :love: its all good - but they still need to get together eventually!!!! ;)

I voted yes. At least I hope that they get back together. The promos make it seem like they will but that doesn't mean they will. But I really hope that they get back together, I can't take them being apart anymore. I need the season to end on a happy note, even though I doubt that will happen.

amy lynn said:
I voted I don't care.

I'm pretty sure they will. But honestly - I just don't care. -_-
WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!?!?!?!?!? :P EVERYONE HAS TO CARE ABOUT SYD AND VAUGHN GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!! im shocked... :D
personally i belive they'll get back together, but it'll probably take a looooong time...but they love each other, always, so there's no reason big enough for them not getting back together. they just have to!
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:

Oh please - there is no need for the yelling in all caps :rolleyes:

Nothing's the matter with me - I'm just not an S/V shipper. Not everybody wants them together/cares. And really, thats not a crime. ;)

That said - I'm sure they will get back together...thats the direction the show seems to be in. I just enjoy all the other storylines more than focusing on the S/V relationship.

Give me missions with fun aliases and cool gadgets - mixed in with a little Rambaldi intrigue - and I'm good to go. ^_^

Yes. s/v (even if I didn't like it that much, I sort of do) is meant to be. JJ has been setting it up for so long, and I doubt he's been wasting his time for nothing.

Back