I'm going back in hospital tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jems

michael's widow in mourning
:( :( Just a farewell note to all of you in AA. I'm going back into hospital tomorrow for a week so won't be able to access AA. :( :(
I just wanted to say I'll miss all the gossip about Alias and the random chats which so many of you have let me join in! I'll be back next week sometime i guess!? :thinking:

EDIT:
For those of you who don't know what is wrong with me - i have a broken leg (as it says in my sig and as misha explained) but it's quite a complex brake as i have part of my tibia missing. I have a metal frame on that holds the bones together whilst new born forms. Click on the link to see what the frames look like - mine is on my left leg! I'm going into hospital for adjustments to be made.

My leg frame looks like this! (except it nly on my leg - not my whole body as this silly skeleton shows!!! :smiley: )

Jemma!! I'll really miss talking with you here then! that was great fun! Well, I hope to see you soon here again! Sorry that you have to stay in hospital.. but I'm sure you'll be alright. Hope everything goes well.
See you soon again, mazzels!

Oh Jems! We will miss you so much. Hope all goes well and you will get better.
Here's some AA angels to watch over you: :angel2: :angelic: :angel2: :angelic: :angel2:

:byesad: Message from a Toronto Cracker :byesad:

Status
Not open for further replies.