I'm going back in hospital tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your well wishes ( i managed to sneak online for a bit this morning before I go in). I've edited my first post to tell you guys about my minky leg!

jems said:
Thanks for all your well wishes ( i managed to sneak online for a bit this morning before I go in). I've edited my first post to tell you guys about my minky leg!
oh no problem and Heej! so you're at home now? and how are you?

Itz the MT said:
jems said:
Thanks for all your well wishes ( i managed to sneak online for a bit this morning before I go in).  I've edited my first post to tell you guys about my minky leg!
heej misha - i'm just getting ready to go into hospital now - but i just came on AA for a while! :smiley: I edited my post (first post) so you can see the frame on my leg - it's a daft website with a whole skeleton which looks funny but it shows the frame really well. ok babe, g2g. miss you guys - brb - well, a a week! :smiley: Thanks you guys!

jems said:
Itz the MT said:
jems said:
Thanks for all your well wishes ( i managed to sneak online for a bit this morning before I go in).  I've edited my first post to tell you guys about my minky leg!
heej misha - i'm just getting ready to go into hospital now - but i just came on AA for a while! :smiley: I edited my post (first post) so you can see the frame on my leg - it's a daft website with a whole skeleton which looks funny but it shows the frame really well. ok babe, g2g. miss you guys - brb - well, a a week! :smiley: Thanks you guys!
You're welcome! and I'll really miss you, but you're not going for nothing so.. mazzels Jemma. see you. :D

NOOO!! lol the time has finally come,, she is gone! Well good luck again Jemma! hope to see you soon.. we'll miss you.
Mazzels!

Status
Not open for further replies.